Deleted

Problem with Warrior Prot.

I have warrior in potection . My problem is that I'm like butter two hits and the dead .
    Why?? someone can help me ??? I use all time Shield block when boss is melee and adds too ,sheld barrier sometimes when incoming bigges DMG

Can you link your armory, and if you have logs I could look over, that would help as well. As far as what you mentioned, I suggest approaching your active mitigation as more of meta game of rage management. Pool rage during downtime and prioritize shield block only when you know autos are coming or large blockable hits. Shield barrier becomes more efficient during shield block than not, and is only really useful during last stand with set bonus or for short stints between shield block cd. It's also very important to use cooldowns liberally, just try not to stack them or parse them too closely and leave yourself in the lurch. If you die with shield wall off cd and high rage, you're playing poorly.

All mobs that attack you from behind will do more dmg to you, this is because you cannot parry attacks from behind.
    Thus it's a bad idea to have your back to any mobs at any time.
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

10+ Year Old Account
    As Drarakaun said, an armory link would help, but in the absence of one: Are you itemizing properly? are you using proper stat priority? (Bonus Armor > Mastery > Crit/Vers > Multi/Haste), rotation priority really depends on play-style, but again, Drar covered most of it, and if i may, a few addons help as well: GTFO (so you don't stand in stuff repeatedly and piss off your healers) DBM (for all dung. and raid warnings you need) and i personally use WeakAuras for added awareness of what procs, etc....

Lastly, Tanking is an art form, and it isn't for everyone. if you really want to be a tank, I would suggest reading forums, websites, going to YouTube and watching other great tanks do their thing...you can learn from all of these resources, but mostly i would suggest just constant play, as this will hone your skills more than any other method

Sometimes I butter two hits as well, then I just kick back and enjoy the colors.