Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua View Post
    Tch after this they'll be arresting the straights for having gay offspring.

At this rate any homosexual people left in Russia should just flee and claim asylum elsewhere. When they start opening up the camps, it'll be too late.
    Russian asylum seekers. Undead Puppy would be delighted

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Gay propaganda? Been drinking the pool water i see.

its good that russia is taking a stance against this degeneracy. These events are labelled as "family events" where kids can attend.

Russia being against this is wrong? How?

10+ Year Old Account
    The lawmaker also told reporters that he considered homosexuality to be a “grave danger for any normal person and for humanity as a whole” because it can affect children and grandchildren and prevent them from reproduction. “In a biological sense, failure to reproduce is the same as death and this makes homosexuality a deadly danger for humanity,” Nikitchuk said.
    So, why not just castrate (chemical or practical) the criminals instead of sending them to death row? They are practically dead
    Thought they actually had some kind of capital punishment (aka death row or killing criminals).
    No, wait, came up with a better solution.
    Why kill those in Ukraine when you can just castrate them instead?
    (And to not get infracted by the comments alone

There's no such thing as a "gay propaganda" as it occurs even in wildlife. Why people detest it so much, could be argued on, but I see no reason to shun other people based on what they like.
    It's like saying Gordon Ramsay is a walking crime, cooking his own food in the kitchen, where the lady should be.
    Luckily, by having smart people hatching out good plans, Ramsay can still make good omelettes with a gorgeous lady crafting his equipment.
    And no, I refer to the kitchenware and therefore saying the woman (women in general) can do anything, even though it is not related to their "gender" (following old tradition).

Deleted
    Does Russia even give a damn what the communist party thinks? You know this was drafted by them and not Putin lawmakers right?

"The communists’ initiative has already met with criticism both from the gay rights campaigners and, surprisingly, from St. Petersburg city lawmaker Vitaly Milonov, known as the main sponsor of the 2013 law banning gay propaganda to minors. Milonov said that the existing norms were sufficient because any public statement could also affect children and this is already banned."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deeyar View Post
    [IMG]http://www.dailystormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/gay-pride-08_thumb.jpg[IMG]

its good that russia is taking a stance against this degeneracy. These events are labelled as "family events" where kids can attend.

[video=youtube;JQEVDdb2tSY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQEVDdb2tSY[video]
    I agree with the part that Russia bans it from the public, but a ban/arrest order for two normal men and/or women for just holding hands and kissing?
    I contradict myself a bit, but that's because events for adults should be an event only for adults. Having children in a metal concert is just as productive as having children in a gay pride parade. While they may like it, the public views it in other eyes.

Yes to Gay Pride with decent people and yes to publicly holding hands/kissing for everyone alive (only applicable when it comes to humans)

Ahhhhh I love Russia. Glorious supreme leader Putin for Emperor of the Earth 2017

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PleaseHold View Post
    Does Russia even give a damn what the communist party thinks? You know this was drafted by them and not Putin lawmakers right?

"The communists’ initiative has already met with criticism both from the gay rights campaigners and, surprisingly, from St. Petersburg city lawmaker Vitaly Milonov, known as the main sponsor of the 2013 law banning gay propaganda to minors. Milonov said that the existing norms were sufficient because any public statement could also affect children and this is already banned."
    If that's true, then color me surprised. At the very least, it isn't a real "crime" by just being gay, although some will always be unsatisfied.
    Unless it comes through. Which I believe shouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Plenty of people in Japan are anti-gay without it involving religion.
    They just deny that there are any Japanese gay people.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post
    [s]

There's no such thing as a "gay propaganda" as it occurs even in wildlife. Why people detest it so much, could be argued on, but I see no reason to shun other people based on what they like.
    Yes there is. FYI, most people who are against "gay propaganda" have no problem with gay people. Do whatever you want behind your closed doors. If a gay person is respectful towards me, I'll do the same. I seriously don't care. However I hate the whole degenerate gay parades and gay agenda we have going on in the west. The acceptance of transsexuals, especially young kids (seen a bunch of support towards kids not older than 15 deciding they want to gender swap) is the worst. Instead of looking at things logically we just try to accept everything. Also people try to act like a kid growing up with two dads is fine, come on seriously?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post
    If that's true, then color me surprised. At the very least, it isn't a real "crime" by just being gay, although some will always be unsatisfied.
    It says it on the article itself. To be fair though, judging by the comments section, seems the readers of RT are too busy praising their glorious leader to realise that they are backing communist party initiatives, woops I guess?

Also this nonsense about Gay Pride...I wish the moral knights would be as outraged with other "family events" like St. Patricks day, where women run around with nothing on but Ireland flags painted on their breasts while parents stumble around drunk out of their minds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua View Post
    No but it's telling when this is even written up for consideration and the social pressure hasn't made them think better about it. It's more like an act of aggression.
    Having it in Law is a true nightmare yes, but the act of creating the bill in the first place is a message.
    Not really, more likely they're pandering to their electoral base.

British MPs tried to get a motion through declaring Arsenal are the greatest team in the world, sadly it didn't pass even though it's undeniably true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Russian asylum seekers. Undead Puppy would be delighted
    We already accept them here in the Netherlands.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes there is. FYI, most people who are against "gay propaganda" have no problem with gay people. Do whatever you want behind your closed doors. If a gay person is respectful towards me, I'll do the same. I seriously don't care. However I hate the whole degenerate gay parades and gay agenda we have going on in the west. The acceptance of transsexuals, especially young kids (seen a bunch of support towards kids not older than 15 deciding they want to gender swap) is the worst. Instead of looking at things logically we just try to accept everything. Also people try to act like a kid growing up with two dads is fine, come on seriously?
    >Accept gay people
    >But be against allowing them to come out.

Okay then.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Maybe in the most parts of the world. But this Russian law has nothing to do mit religion.

I'm not religious myself and wouldn't accept homosexuality in any form near me.
    Are you afraid it will pass on to you? Or is something you keep oppressed fighting to come out and you're scared?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Deleted
    What exactly is wrong with both parents being the same gender, assuming they are both capable and caring parents?

As the person who got quoted in the interview, not accepting homosexuality is as old as humanity itself.
    True. Accepting homosexuality and homosexual practices is also as old as humanity itself, depending on the location and cultural norms of the time.

Russia was religion influenced like 100 or more years ago. It faded away with the Zar Empire.
    Your history is bad. Russia under the Tsars was very religious. It was the Communist leadership that tried to remove religion from playing a dominant role in Russian life

Homosexuality is against nature. I support this 100%. Glad to hear that there's at least one sane country in the world.

Deleted
    Homosexuality is against nature
    Swing and a miss, try again.

Then I don't think that you know what religion influenced means. You can be against homosexuality without being afflicted to a religion.
    That makes even less sense than if people are religious and against it...

It's a shame that Russia seems to be heading in the wrong direction on human rights.

On the topic of ancient times, homosexuality was in many civilizations accepted and "normal".
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    So how are our russia fanboys going to deny Russia has anti-gay laws now?
    I wondered the same thing.