Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    In Russia's defence they're only 40 years behind us, by 2055 they should reach 2015. In the meantime EU happily welcomes homosexuals here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    As the person who got quoted in the interview, not accepting homosexuality is as old as humanity itself.
    Not really. Dudes having sex with dudes was a thing in some cultures, it wasn't about being gay it was about who was on a top. An adult citizen would never be on the bottom, but young boys or slaves or non-citizens? Totally ok to screw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Thief View Post
    I'm aware that the US/UK are dropping them supplies, providing them with military aid and Toyotas and training them to become better at terrorism. Oh and US and UK brainwashing is the same, you being a russophobic just acknowledged that.
    And? There's more to it. Also Russia sold weapons there too
    Last edited by mmoc1f234b9ee4; 2015-10-27 at 02:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    >Taking anybody from Russia seriously.
    >2015.

North Korea and Russia, the biggest jokers of the world.
    You take them serious enough to get all salty and angry by their bills and laws. Keep to your own. Great bill by the way, I hope it passes.

I'm aware that the US/UK are dropping them supplies, providing them with military aid and Toyotas and training them to become better at terrorism. Oh and US and UK brainwashing is the same, you being a russophobic just acknowledged that.
    There are plenty of reasons to not like other countries, including their push to oppress others. For some reason, Russians still think they are in a competition with America, and have become contrarians in order to try and win. It hasn't dawned on them that Americans don't even bother to think about Russia, unless its to mock some ridiculous part of their culture. You may have a hard on for the United States, but you honestly don't even cross our minds. The competition ended decades ago, and your side did not win.

Deleted
    Why can't you extremely loving and supportive gay right activists just keep to your own degenerative "free" countries? Seriously why get so angry and frustrated over a bill (awesome bill) in a sovereign country. Who asked you really? Nobody. Who are you to judge? nobody

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    There are plenty of reasons to not like other countries, including their push to oppress others. For some reason, Russians still think they are in a competition with America, and have become contrarians in order to try and win. It hasn't dawned on them that Americans don't even bother to think about Russia, unless its to mock some ridiculous part of their culture. You may have a hard on for the United States, but you honestly don't even cross our minds. The competition ended decades ago, and your side did not win.
    Your side is not winning in Syria mate, Russia is.

Sound like your mad. Afraid the bill will pass? or is it the fact that you can't do shit about it that's driving you insane?
    Not mad at all, I'm not the one crying about the evil gay propaganda who might turn you into a gay, as I said, get out of the closet already.

Why can't you extremely loving and supportive gay right activists just keep to your own degenerative "free" countries? Seriously why get so angry and frustrated over a bill (awesome bill) in a sovereign country. Who asked you really? Nobody. Who are you to judge? nobody

- - - Updated - - -

And who are you to judge, then use the government to force your morals onto others? You just reached the awkward moment where you argued against yourself... and lost.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I have no side in Syria. The only thing I ever support, is freedom.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Not mad at all, I'm not the one crying about the evil gay propaganda who might turn you into a gay, as I said, get out of the closet already.
    Do you assume all anti gay people to be closet homosexuals? wow, you have serious issues mate.

Deleted
    Do you assume all anti gay people to be closet homosexuals? wow, you have serious issues mate.
    It's well documented a % are

10+ Year Old Account
    This has definitely run its course, as it has devolved into the usual hate speech about homosexuals "corrupting" children and the like.

Closing.