What have they done with the lore ?

I've always felt like they don't put much effort into it and this guy speaks the truth.
    Copied from the EU Forums.
    [Feedback]: Stop butchering your lore
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16413411260

Hello wonderful people I'll try to speak up my mind and please go easy on me, English is not my native language.

In my opinion:

The lore is one of the many things that makes this game great, and it makes people gets attached to it
    Please stop screwing important characters for the sake of "quick cash grab" give some more time and effort for the lore.

All the hype you create for your big lore characters is KILLED by you Blizz. I'm gonna name you a few examples.

Kargath bladefist: The slave orc who became a Gladiator and then a Chieftain is just killed as the first boss in Highmaul.

Nerzhul: The one who became The Lich King, one of the most important characters killed in a 5 man dungeon.

Orgrim Doomhammer: "also known as the Backstabber by loyalists of Gul'dan and Blackhand, was the Warchief of the Orcish Horde during the end of the First War and the entirety of the Second War. The orcish capital of Orgrimmar, the Horde-controlled town of Hammerfall in the Arathi Highlands, and the flying battleship Orgrim's Hammer patrolling the skies of Icecrown, are named in his honor"

Randomly appearing in Talador and then killed instantly.

Terokk, The Talon King: "Terokk was the arakkoa's greatest hero who built Skettis with his bare claws"
    also he has been mentioned that he is the most powerful arakkoa to ever exist.

defeated by a random adventurer.

My conclusion:

I'm not saying that they shouldn't be killed but give them the time they deserve, Develop their characters even more not as soon as we get involved into something it dies. Lets not be the center of the universe, The Undefeatable Adventurers. Its ok to lose, It will give a better taste to winning.
    /Discuss
    Edit Signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care about lore all that much but I do thing WoW is better when it tells its story well and they could have told the stories of these characters better. Doing that would require giving everything more breathing room and time - tell the story across 3 or 4 patches vs 2 (or 1.5 given the crap that was 6.1).

Deleted
    The new story sucks because unlike the original story they have to cater to two factions and can't have one "lose".