Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Shared interests, and loyalty. By shared interests, I don't mean everything has to be enjoyed by both people. One to two would be great, more even better. And loyalty is just that. I don't want her fucking another dude when she's with me. Had that shit happen with the last one, and she wonders why we are never going to be together again. I should have ended that shit the moment she let her child molester baby daddy back in her house after he got out of jail. But I thought I could trust her, which I was wrong. Of course, there were signs I should have picked up on earlier that was telling me to end it...

Anyway, shared interests and loyalty. No kids is a wonderful bonus, but at my age it is rather difficult to find a woman who doesn't already have them. I would list a few things that I would like, but they don't matter compared to the others. I tried the no shared interests and nonloyalty, and fuck that bullshit. Those are the two things that are required.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodNewsEveryone View Post
    This is super misogynistic. But I think it's funny as all heck.

"This zone is for your redheads, hair dressers, anyone named Cindy", "Unicorn zone, if you meet one capture it safely."

Hahaha. Love the cute/money chart he does. So funny.

Deleted
    I CANNOT imagine dating someone who isn't a gamer. I need to know I can sit on the computer for 8+ hours/day without being looked at funny. Also, they need to be nerdy so I can decorate our home with fun stuff.

Besides that, he/she has to be able to make me laugh. If you have a dull sense of humour, there won't even be a second date. Goodbye - don't call me again. I also don't like unintelligent people. And by that I don't mean a knack for math, but rather... sociology, psychology and an open mind. Someone I can talk to about people, the world and difficult issues.

I also enjoy bitter people, and I know that sounds weird. But if the world we live in makes you unhappy to a degree, that means you're aware. I also need to be able to make jokes about feminists and other fun things without you getting all offended on me. There's nothing worse than a male feminist/white knight.

Same interests and loyalty.

Deleted
    Petite, slim, with a pretty & girly face and a classy style. I don't care about hair/eye/skin color.

She should have modearte liberal or leftist values, be an atheist and preferably vegetarian/vegan.

I prefer a challenging and bratty (in a playful, intelligent way) personality and a slight emotional unstableness. Ideally, she would like to go out and dress up, because that's what I like to do.

Deleted
    Well, I would look for...

- similar interests
    - brain
    - decent looks; no need to be a supermodel, but overweight is a big turn-off, whereas slim girls are almost always pretty
    - "clean" - no tattoos or piercings
    - no smoking/drugs/drinking etc.
    - honesty
    - reliability

Bonus points for:

- musicality
    - nerdyness

A love of plastic dinosaurs.

Deleted
    nice face, tits and ass

similar interests, no bitch and some humor

Chemistry and compatibility!

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as she doesn't lie or fool around, im happy
    Also, be content with the fact that I love many harmless recreational substances and dance parties
    Also big butts and hips

I keep looking for purples and other epic loots but instead find useless organs. I'm not particularly up on the cooking skill so I just throw them out.

Values. Complicity.
    that's all.

(and it's much rarer than hot bodies.)
    Last edited by Kourvith; 2015-10-25 at 11:06 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Being able to have a conversation at dinner, or after a movie for instance is a really good thing. Physical attributes aside I'd never want to be in a romantic relationship where you can't talk to somebody like they are a good friend of yours, otherwise what's the point. Laughing for 10 minutes straight as an old man farts behind you while eating dinner is a sure sign that you have good company.

Having similar interests is nice, but you don't want to have everything in common, it's nice to have space from time to time, and have hobbies that you don't necessarily share.

Similar values I suppose and beliefs help too. You don't have to agree on everything, but I don't think many relationships last long if you find each party on completely different sides of a political spectrum for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Intelligence, integrity, sense of humor. I don't want to hang out with someone I can not have a interesting conversation with or whom is boring.

What's the point or fun in spending time with someone handsome if you are not saying anything to each other or you would rather be home watching Lab Rats on Netflix alone? Beyond sex, of course. But even just having sex and nothing else is tiring.

Physically, I prefer men taller than me, dark hair, dark eyes. Manly but neat & clean in appearance, hygiene and lifestyle- lacking of which is a instant deal breaker in all regards. I do not like effete, overly skinny, overly fit or "soft" men but neither was I interested lumberjacks, men who didn't know how to dress, scruffy guys, etc.

I dislike "boyish-ness".
    How would you define manly? For many people manly means having a dominant personality, but I've seen vastly varying definitions. I think that women who use the term manly do it with their personal definition of the word, based on what they find attractive.

i dont get the urge to kill her and she has the same feeling to not want to murder me
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I imagine it's that same as when a guy says he prefer womanly/feminine women (Which isn't as harshly questioned here for some reason), just women want manly/masculine men.
    I don't know if it is or isn't on either case. The question or point he made is sort of fair. The modern take on "manly" and the classical take on it are fields apart.

Deleted
    A women who is loyal and wants a normal family, including kids some day...doesn't have to be any time soon, as long as the option is there for the future.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Neteyes View Post
    How would you define manly? For many people manly means having a dominant personality, but I've seen vastly varying definitions. I think that women who use the term manly do it with their personal definition of the word, based on what they find attractive.
    Pretty much. At my job women often expect me to carry/lift their bags when I need to search them, unless they do a friendly request to help them (not do it for them) I'll tell them that if they can pack a 30kg suitcase that they carry/lift it as well.

But than again, the same goes for guys...if someone asks me to lend a helping hand I'll give it. It just pisses me off when a women acts like they are weaker sex (as in they can't even lift a pack of butter) and men are supposed to do the hard work.

I imagine it's the same as when a guy says he prefers womanly/feminine women (Which isn't as harshly questioned here for some reason), just women want manly/masculine men.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems a lot of people here associate it with being a douche and that's not 'manly' to me. For me, it's more the classical take on it, I guess. Pretty much like the definitions explains it to be, but also manly in appearance (but I like the more rugged look).
    That's something that is a dying breed in the States. Ironically to find it you generally have to go to the places in which are the lease sophisticated like the south or out west where classical ideas and sexual roles are still held more or less.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm....

- A smile that makes me want to smile
    - Decent looks, doesn't have to be amazing.
    - Someone who isn't afraid of speaking their mind in a somewhat direct manner.
    - Someone who is at least somewhat honest.
    - Someone with a good and a little twisted sense of humor.
    - Someone who is intelligent enough to make me not feel like I'm living with an idiot.

Preferably someone who is at least 175cm (5'7) tall, though this is not a requirement. I just generally find taller women hot as I'm 196cm (6'5) myself.

I imagine it's the same as when a guy says he prefers womanly/feminine women (Which isn't as harshly questioned here for some reason), just women want manly/masculine men.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems a lot of people here associate it with being a douche and that's not 'manly' to me. For me, it's more the classical take on it, I guess. Pretty much like the definitions explains it to be, but also manly in appearance (but I like the more rugged look).
    I didn't mean it in any bad sort of way. In fact, I believe the same to be true for womanly because if I was asked to define womanly I probably wouldn't be able to, because it would be a compilation of whatever attracts me in women, and not applicable to anyone else.

To keep with the thread though, honesty is really the only thing I look for, and non drinkers/smokers are also a plus.