Poll: What Race Do You Find The Most Attractive?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    1) Hispanic;
    2) White;
    3) Black;
    3) Asian.

Not really sure about Arabs, but I find Irani women quite attractive. I think I'd put them on par with white girls in my list. I think one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met was from Iran. Too bad I'm infidel, lol, didn't end well...

Not really sure about black placement either, cuz if I refer to negrita from Puerto-Ruco or Peru, then it's #1...
    Last edited by ls-; 2015-10-25 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    So you basicly go from white to black with white beeing the best?!
    You are phishing for Racism in a "Attractiveness" thread. You'll be a cute one to watch!

Rally. Really don't like any other races, Nascar, F1, everything's boring, but rally kicks ass.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

15+ Year Old Account
    So you basicly go from white to black with white beeing the best?!
    Latinos can often be darker than Arabs, so no. About features, not color.

"Attractive to me" is also vastly different to "best". Good luck on the racism bait though.

Latinos, Arabs and Jews are still Caucasian...

But in this list: white~=Latino/Arab>=east Asian>=rest. But ultimately it depends on an individual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Interesting thread. Can only end well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    You don't have to look hard for racism when you literally segregate people by race and rank their attractiveness..............
    How dare people have preferances!

And now watch this:

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    Asian for sure. It's hard to explain in words why.
    And the best part about them is that they all look the same to us which is pretty amazing considering that means they are all beautiful.

I hope it ends with someone sending me anthrax
    Me2.

Mostly white, but I branch out from there.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

How dare people have preferances!
    Isn't it racism when you hold some/one race to be better/worse than others? Just going strictly by logic

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Latinos can often be darker than Arabs, so no. About features, not color.

"Attractive to me" is also vastly different to "best". Good luck on the racism bait though.
    Latinos can also be as white as Norwegians. That is one thing this thread gets wrong, Latino is more of a cultural and geographical identity, as there are white, black, brown, even Arab and Asian latinos. This is actually true with Arabs too, since in many Arab countries some natives are descendants of Africans and Persians and not only Arabs.

Human. Or Twi'Lek. Or Draenei. Or Night Elf.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Isn't it racism when you hold some/one race to be better/worse than others? Just going strictly by logic
    Is it sexist to have a sexual orientation?

10+ Year Old Account
    Latino > White > Asian > Arab >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Black.

I'm Latino and grew up in a predominantly Latino neighborhoods, so the connection is strong. Even without those factors, Latino women are just awesome. They're feisty, they comes from so many different countries, so you got all these flavors. Very physically attractive. Only dated one white girl in my life, she was cool, but I seem to have a thing for pale redheads. Asians are cute as balls. Arabic girls have that exotic vibe. My experience with black women has all been nothing but sour, so yeah.

Just my opinion.

You don't have to look hard for racism when you literally segregate people by race and rank their attractiveness..............

- - - Updated - - -

Can i use this thread to soapbox the fact that "race" is a misnomer when applied to humans because we are not genetically diverse enough to have separate subspecies, instead we all belong to a single species Homo Sapien Sapien
    No.

Focus on the beauty, and the good things, and reply to OP or start your own thread with whatever you want to yell to the world.
    You and your cohort of blackhearts can't appreciate the good things in life because you just spend time judging others and can't tolerate that other people think different than you do or are ignorant about the topic, even if you are totally right.

On topic: General European (Mediterranean to vikings although Balcanic look like angels in their twenties and age horribly) and Japanese women under 50.
    Last edited by Polar1; 2015-10-25 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by klogaroth View Post
    Is it sexist to have a sexual orientation?
    Not comparing like with like - a race isn't a different sexuality.

- - - Updated - - -

Can i use this thread to soapbox the fact that "race" is a misnomer when applied to humans because we are not genetically diverse enough to have separate subspecies, instead we all belong to a single species Homo Sapien Sapien
    Well, OP could use term panethnicity instead of race, but who cares? We all know what this thread is about, we are all talking about our personal preferences in skin colour of our partners, there's nothing racist about it.

You know, some dudes are chubbychaser, others prefer skinny girls, others like muscular. I guess it's body shaming then...
    Last edited by ls-; 2015-10-25 at 02:11 PM.

Racism is for example, if I saw a handsome black man (seen some) and would go like "yeah, you look attractive, but you're black, so no"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Not comparing like with like - a race isn't a different sexuality.
    Is it prejudice if I like boobs more than butts?
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    1) Hispanic;
    2) White;
    3) Black;
    3) Asian.

Not really sure about Arabs, but I find Irani women quite attractive. I think I'd put them on par with white girls in my list. I think one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met was from Iran. Too bad I'm infidel, lol, didn't end well...
    so it didn't end well? the fact that you're counting Iranians as Arabs could've had something to do with it...Iranians get super edgy when someone mistakes them for Arabs. you were not an infidel, but maybe you were an idiot infront of her.

that being said. I like girls with white skin and bright hair/eye color :P I just find them more attractive than people with brown/tanned skins...dunno why.

Guys i can't enjoy anything in life because i know people are out there treating other people like shit or fetishes because of inane shit like skin colour.
    Why are you thinking about these people without their consent? I thought that was against your dogma.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2015-10-25 at 02:15 PM.