Our progress:
Highmaul:
7/7 Mythic

BlackRockFoundry:
9/10 Mythic

Hellfire Citadel:
13/13 Heroic
9/13 Mythic

If you are reading this thread, then the headline must have got you for some reason! Let me first introduce myself and my crew, so lean back, take your time to read this topic, if you got popcorn then find them, and enjoy!

Okay so who are we?

The guild is composed of highly skilled, dedicated and friendly people, some of which have been previously playing together. Some of us have known each other for many years and go way back to TBC, where I lead the guild until the end of Cataclysm. The guild managed to kill all bosses on Heroic in each tier while it was current, and this will also be the goal for both current and future content.

Socially, we have built a nice community, where people want to log on and don't have the feeling that Raiding becomes a Job to them. To facilitate this, we keep the raid schedule to three short evenings per week - with an optional fourth raid day where we can be more informal, bring alts etc. We are an inclusive guild that does not discriminate based on race, gender, disability, sexual preference etc. We do not tolerate any form for botting, cheating, scamming or abusive language.

We are allways looking for likeminded progressive minded raiders, so check our wowprogress or this thread for what we are currently looking for, should your very class or specc not be stated as someone we are looking for, then please, if you think that you got good and solid logs, throw in an application anyways!

Our best members are passionate about their classes and roles. They are constantly looking for ways to improve, take constructive criticism objectively, and always consider the guild's priorities over their own personal glory. They are able to adapt to random situations they may encounter and have no issues with being aware of their surroundings.

If you think you have the talent and attitude to belong in a stable progression-focused guild, we would love to see an application from you.

Raid schedule:
Wednesday 19.30 to 23:00 server time
Thursday 19.30 to 23:00 server time
Sunday 19.30 to 23:00 server time

Any questions related to recruitment can be directed to any of the officers in the guild, or by a PM to any of the officers on the website.

GuildMaster
Stalliona

Heal Offier:
Dawgzz

Dps Officer:
Stalliona

My Battletag:
Koukaiian#2509

Join Infusion @ Kazzak EU:
infusionguild.eu