Deleted

The "uncompleteable" mission

Ok, i admit it's been a long while since i lvled to 80; but i seem to recall melee classes not being at that much of a disatvantage.
    I main a GS Guardian and appearently about anything can just look at me and i'm dead. It feels just beyond stupid.

Somehow i made it to the story quest: "City of Hope"... and boy what a pain it is...

No healing, while i get damaged by the most random things... i roll twice to get away from the harpy's explosive shot and voila i get hit... If i step into a puddle it launches me into another, which ofc again launches me into the 1st one...

I even tried a build with spirit weapons... and they simply ignored the mobs i'm supposed to kill

Would anyone on the Underworld server be ready to help me with this mission. I heard with ranged it is easy.

I did it on my engie scrapper build, with a hammer. Only range was my elite. Be smart about positioning. Since you can't heal, you want to avoid damage. Use the pillars to hide behind to avoid damage or wait for a cool down and stay out of the water crap on the floor. Also, use scepter/focus for range and #5 skill to block attacks when things get interesting. I can't remember if it was a problem, but you probably should bring utilities or trait to remove conditions... keep the conditions off of you. Your guardian is about avoiding damage not absorbing it.
    Last edited by SteeJanz; 2015-10-25 at 05:06 PM.

Deleted
    I wasted 2 hours looking for a group and then decided to just try it because i got bored. Went in with my pure-berserk build (Feel my Wrath, etc) and 1 shot it. Appears i only needed to cool down a bit.

Ty for your input anyway.