Deleted

Sub rogue on Hellfire High Council Mythic.

Hello guys,
    Last night my guild started progression on Mythic Council and I had few problems there as a sub rogue. The biggest problem was my Shadowdance. The cooldown of dance was close to Reap casts so If I used it on cooldown I would have to run out during dance to place reaps away from the raid, but if I delayed my Shadowdance its cooldown wouldn't align with legendary ring buff. The question is should I delay it and possibly don't have Dances during ring buffs or should I use it on CD and waste couple of ambush casts when I have to move out with Reap?

Anothe question is opener there. Should I apply Rupture and Find Weakness to both Gurtogg and Jubei'thos so the ring and soulcap explosions are greater or is it a loss of dbs since I would have to waist 5 cp for rupture on Blademaster?

Cloak reap debuff and let some1 else deal with it :>=

Deleted
    Cloak is not dispeling the dubuff? It only makes you immune to dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarathan View Post
    Cloak reap debuff and let some1 else deal with it :>=
    Mark does not jump if you cloak it, but you stay immune to the damage during cloak duration.

What you can do is to glyph Ambush to increase the range to 10 yards, and (I assume you tank the 2 bosses to the right corner below the balcony) when reap is about to drop, move into the small corner behind the bosses. You will still be in range of the bosses while dropping reap away from the raid. If you time it properly you will not waste 1 global by doing this. Missing one global, or even two, is worth it if it allows you to align SR + Dance with L-Ring. However as you rarely have to stay out for more than just a second or two you should not loose that many globals, as you can just spend your energy before moving out letting it regen for some quick ambushes ones you get back.

If you use a timer you don't have to move out untill you see that Reap is being cast (you don't have to move out before it starts to cast if you're fast).

I do not apply rupture during pull on the other boss but you can do it during regular time. Rupture has almost twice the damage per execution (DPE) of Eviscerate so keeping the rupture debuff on the extra add is probably worth it. Adding that it costs less energy as well gives you more energy to ambush / Backstab and further shorten the vanish CD.

just jump out on 0 energy you'll only lose some marginal AA dmg for the 1,5 seconds you go out for.

also
    dont put rupture on off targets while you got one with find weakness up
    after that it's a dps gain tho.
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2015-10-27 at 08:06 AM.

You cant cloak Mark of the Necromancer and I'm pretty sure it doesn't even immune the damage from it either. Could be wrong, but I cloaked a Mark tonight while reap was being cast and Mark kept ticking anyways. Looking over logs for the kill and I cast Cloak at 6mins 36secs and at 6mins 40 secs I died to a tick of Mark.