Deleted

Prophecy of Fear for Elemental

Just got PoF HC and UGoS on normal, without class trinket what is stronger? I see that HC PoF ranks above it on afew BiS lists but alot of posts saying it isn't that good anymore is it better for AoE? What should I be using? (Other trinket is MWF BMC and I have a normal DSI)
    Last edited by mmoc42d5f51312; 2015-10-26 at 05:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only way to find out is to sim it.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

i have experimented with pof alot.
    Yes i can confirm that its passive is only worth for AOE, however this aoe is also RNG, due to what spell it triggers off and when.
    Sometimes u can do up to 15% of your total dmg with it other times u do 1%.
    The intellect however is rly strong has it a high ilvl trinket, so u gain alot from that haswell, so i would stick with that and farm the class trinket since its the strongest and used on 11/13 bosses even lfr version is worth getting.
    UgoS is a rly strong trinket and should be used on every fight regardless

Microcrucible is not nearly as good as it was in BRF, because they increased our rating attunement and lowered our multistrike damage - causing us to cap much faster under the proc. You should run PoF and Gaze for now. Replace the either the gaze or the PoF with class trinket (normal, there is no LFR version) as soon as possible.

For AoE (namely, only HFA), you can run DSI over the class trinket, but because of the massive ilvl difference, your heroic PoF will likely pull ahead of the normal DSI. For single, the PoF's ilvl difference may pull it ahead of the normal gaze alongside class trinket. I would experiment with it (on mostly single target, PoF is fairly reliable, on heavy AoE it is horrible in terms of where the proc lands).
    Last edited by freddy090909; 2015-10-28 at 03:24 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks a bunch freddy and extrimity for the constructive comments! Hopefully getting UGoS HC and archi trinket this week so I can get rid of crucible

10+ Year Old Account
    Core + Gaze will be your BiS for every fight except Assault. Gaze scales with haste, PoF doesn't scale.