Deleted

Amount of End Boss Kill [Graphs]

Found this somewhat interesting, it shows the amount of kill of some end bosses from the day it was killed and five weeks ahead of that, NOT ingame weeks, but irl weeks from the date of first kill.
    Blackhand is somewhat interesting, massive compare to rest and LK unreal low (Lei Shen close tho)

Last edited by mmoce994820d54; 2015-10-27 at 08:39 AM.

Out of all this bosses Lich King was the only one that was gated by attempts/week that also depended on how well you performed on end wing bosses in the instances (being bad on farm reduced amount of tries for LK progress). Doesn't mean he was the hardest, inb4 people jump to the thread spamming how hard the fight was compared to other and current end bosses.

On the other hand very intresting graphs, thanks for sharing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Out of all this bosses Lich King was the only one that was gated by attempts/week that also depended on how well you performed on end wing bosses in the instances (being bad on farm reduced amount of tries for LK progress). Doesn't mean he was the hardest, inb4 people jump to the thread spamming how hard the fight was compared to other and current end bosses.

On the other hand very intresting graphs, thanks for sharing.
    Assuming all guilds used all 35 pulls each week of LK, they had 90 more pulls available (Paragon killed him with 20 left + 35 + 35 from the 2 following weeks with no kills)
    Take the 5% buff too, not sure what date the amount of pulls was increased to 50 from 35.

10+ Year Old Account
    As for BH when alot of guilds were getting close, they rolled out huge nerfs.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

if youre starting the graph from the week of the first kill, why is the LK graph displaying 2 weeks before the first kill? dont you think that could explain why its so much lower than the others ..?

I think it would be beneficial to extend the LK graph to seven weeks, though I understand the sentiment.

I wonder what the percentage of raiding guilds to kill blackhand in the first 5 weeks vs archimonde was. Annoying to get that data though, I suppose.

I quickly grabbed numbers for 10m just incase people were interested (using the same definition of a week as FNX, Mon-Sun), though be wary of the Ragnaros result especially as the first 10m kill from paragon came 2 weeks before the first 10m kill logged by wowprogress. The actual numbers may be lower by 1 as there's a guild that shows up as 1/7H with only killing ragnaros, probably a new guild fucking up the stats.

The Lei Shen numbers are pretty funny- Paragon were so far ahead of the competition.

If anyone decides to graph these like the op, it might be reasonable to give the numbers a once over.

e: it occurs to me that you actually did 6 weeks. might edit it later. changed the column in the meantime to avoid confusion
    Last edited by Quotey; 2015-10-27 at 08:29 AM.
    Brewmaster Icy-Veins Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Natureseer View Post
    if youre starting the graph from the week of the first kill, why is the LK graph displaying 2 weeks before the first kill? dont you think that could explain why its so much lower than the others ..?
    Its "number of kills after first kill". Paragon killed it over two weeks before the world second guild.
    The kill triggers the graph, the number doesn't go to 1 until after the second guild kills it.

While limited attempts were obviously a huge factor, It took Paragon over 6 weeks from their H Putricide kill to take down H LK.

Deleted
    The reason Blackhand has such a major increase in guild kills is the 5ilvl increase of BRF+ the Phase 2 siege engine tanking reducing the fight to a tank and spank.

Btw, I don't agree with IRL weeks vs Ingame weeks because 1 reset of gear is massive and I think you should add major events to the graph(like +5ilvl /5%LK aura/ Rag nerfs/ the legendary meta gem/ring).

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    The reason Blackhand has such a major increase in guild kills is the 5ilvl increase of BRF+ the Phase 2 siege engine tanking reducing the fight to a tank and spank.

Btw, I don't agree with IRL weeks vs Ingame weeks because 1 reset of gear is massive and I think you should add major events to the graph(like +5ilvl /5%LK aura/ Rag nerfs/ the legendary meta gem/ring).
    Oh, and, you know, the fact that 25H and 20M Mythic are mutually exclusive of one another and there are quite a few ex-10H players currently doing Mythic 20M content who would have otherwise been completely exempt, resulting in a much larger pool of players competing for 20M than there were 25H.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Oh, and, you know, the fact that 25H and 20M Mythic are mutually exclusive of one another and there are quite a few ex-10H players currently doing Mythic 20M content who would have otherwise been completely exempt, resulting in a much larger pool of players competing for 20M than there were 25H.
    I agree with your point, but if you check Archimonde it has a similar kill rate to past encounters despite the massive legendary ring upgrades after the first 2 kills. Blackhand as a boss was tuned around high dps checks in p1 and 3 and around p2 control, but +5ilvls and facetanking demos invalidated that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post

Neither do I, but it was the most convenient way of doing it without having to sit and check time stamps of every single kill, welcome to look into it.

Deleted
    Looks like Lei Shen is far ahead of all the others in difficulty.

Deleted
    I'd say blackhand has the most reasonable curve, and exponential increase over time is what you would imagine. 2 reasons for that.
    1: Gear makes a huge impact on the first kills, and blackhand had a retarded dps check at the start of the fight.
    2: There aren't too many hardcore guilds around, but once they've released videos and strats for the boss a lot of top 40 guilds will quickly get the hang of it, and kill the boss very close to eachother.