1/13M 711 MM Hunter, LF raiding guild.

Hello all,

I'm looking for a guild that raids on Tuesdays/Wednesdays and Thursdays between 7pm - 11pm EST. I'm currently on Quel'Dorei server and willing to transfer realms. You can look up my main: Jbshunter

My Bnet id is: JohnBrown#1857

Hit me up on Tuesday around 730 est. Shadows on Sen'jin, Horde, Big Crits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leblue View Post
    Also, everything Misume said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    If you don't want to reposition rotationally, don't main a Havoc Demon Hunter.

Will do. Thanks.

DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANT RAID TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY

[H] Exiles - 12hrs/wk (10/13M HFC) Recruiting
    Guild Name: Exiles
    Realm: US - Bleeding Hollow [H]

PROGRESSION: 13/13H HFC - 10/13M HFC (WoWProgress)

<Exiles> is an experienced raiding guild that has a long history of downing content. We have raided competitively in every tier since ICC. We finished out Mythic BRF strong with a Blast Furnace kill and a cohesive core team, we're already pushing faster progression in Mythic HFC. We aim to be one of the top 3 night a week competitive raiding guilds.

Our goals are to be successful and to down content in a competitive amount of time. We raid 12 hours per week which is far less than other more 'hardcore' guilds. We aim to make the time we spend in raid count. We have a very relaxed non-rage raiding atmosphere.

We finished last tier (17) in the top 1,000 world and top 300 US. We aim to go higher this tier and start Legion very strong.

CLASSES DESIRED:

We're most focused on the classes listed below but as always, any exceptional player is welcome to apply regardless of what is listed below.

MUST BE 715+ ilvl - have Mythic HFC experience or be a stellar player with reasoning behind lack of gear/current raid exp.

---------------------------------------------------------
    1 Rogue
    1 Hunter
    1 Warlock
    1 Shadowpriest

2 Healers (Resto Shaman & Disc Priest)
    1 Tank (Prot Pally or Brewmaster Monk)

Good DPS / players of any class - we're always recruiting exceptional players, and those who aren't necessarily caught up on current tier but have good previous raiding experience and want to be on the bench.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

APPLY AT: exiles-bh.shivtr(dot)com

RAID TIMES:
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    8:30pm -12:30am EST (Server)

Please show up early and be prepared to pull promptly at 8:30. We have a short raid week, and want to maximize the little time we have to be competitive at downing relevant content.

EXPECTATIONS:
    Listed below is what we are looking for in an applicant
    -You need to care about ranks - both for yourself and the guild. We need everyone to min-max and push their character to the limit.
    -You are able to maintain near 100% attendance. We do not have back-ups for every position. Aside from emergencies, we need everyone to show up.
    -You must be able to use Mumble and a microphone.
    -You must be actually good at mechanics. We don't need raiders that have to wait for a call-out to step out of a fire wave.

If you are interested in joining, would like a Mumble interview or have any questions please add one or both of us.

Tondo - Brownfartbox#1190 (Officer)
    Ticpologna - Ticpo#1907 (Officer)
    Itchy - Itchy#1478 (Officer)
    Bearjue - Disinvolto#1399 (Officer)
    Mondkross - Montross#1591 (GM)

Hey there!

<Reanimated-Proudmoore>(Alliance) is looking for reliable Ranged DPS to fill our Mythic team. Currently 13/13H, we would love to get started as soon as possible! Pref Warlock, Hunter, Boomkin or Ele but will consider others as well

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5pm - 9pm PST (8pm - 12pm EST).

A good group who loves to have a fun while progressing at the same time.

I will hit you up on Btag aswell
    If you have anymore questions, feel free to contact me via BattleTag : JoMally#1811
    Have a good day and Happy Halloween!