Elemental and M Archimonde adds

How do you guys handle Deathcallers and Doomfire orbs? Do you switch or just cleave (and which target are you cleaving off of?). We are early progress on this fight (43% best pull!). Right now I am doing this

DF1 - ignore
    DC1 - cleave off Arch
    DF2 - cleave off Arch, toss ES20's into the orb
    DC2 - cleave off Arch, FS DC (can sometimes pull off an earthquake proc here)
    Further adds - full swap to orbs, cleave off Arch for final DC (ring proc finishes it)
    70-55 - full swap to DC
    Dog phase - Cleave off Arch for EQ, single target otherwise

raid comp:

1 WW
    2 Sub
    3 MM
    3 Destro
    1 Arcane
    1 Boom
    1 UH
    1 Ele
    1 Spriest
    1 BM
    1 Prot War
    1 Rdruid
    1 Dpriest
    2 Hpal

If your group is getting more than 10 doomfire stacks, hard swap onto the doomfire orbs with flame shock while saving atleast 1 lavaburst and dumping earth shocks. In the first phase just throw flame shocks up on the deathcallers and cleave off archimonde.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually switch to the Doomfire, Chain off onto the boss and pump ES20's as they're available (I save ES stacks for Doomfire). If you're lucky you'll pick up an EQ proc when the Deathcaller spawns. Definitely FS the Deathcallers as soon as your Fusion stacks allow, they're relatively unimportant 'till Ph2, so should stay up a bit.

Ph2 dogs, just go to town on CL cleave and EQ. Generating LS charges is your best boss DPS here. Weave LvB procs as you get them, but I wouldn't bother hard casting LvB. CL cast is worth more damage when you account for extra LS charges.

Phase 3 (Void) is your time to shine. You should be nearing top DPS on Infernals. Save ES20 for void stars. Dance like you're a black man and enjoy the loot.

Quote Originally Posted by bennyv View Post
    You should be nearing top DPS on Infernals.
    Our only saving grace is you can just about top on Infernals Phase 3 with some good RNG on placement. Void star damage also seemed decent. Still entierly RNG dependant, for mostly location of Infernals. If they don't drop near the boss, RIP.
    nope i even get 2 death grips in my raid
    just look wcl parses from some other archi kills

10+ Year Old Account
    You Ascending with Lust and ring popped on Infernals? Really hard to see how too many classes can beat you there.

Deleted
    Wut, how are you supposed to be top dmg dealer on infernals? Warlocks with Dark Soul beats everyone not to mention hunters and mages.

To answer Chairmanmao, you just gotta try keep up and help as much as possible on Doomfire Spirits. Since you are progressing phase 1 and 2, you can't just not help out as much as possible on adds, especially on Dooomfire Spirits. What i do is - Flameshock, then LvB, then CL and dump ES on it. It's an overall DPS loss, but if fire stacks keep your raid from painlessly getting to phase 3, then all help is needed. I would like to see your dmg on Doomfire 2 and 3 with a warcraftlog. CL and ES doesnt sound like much dmg from you.

10+ Year Old Account
    End of the day, it depends on your comp and if you're killing Doomfires at 10-11 stacks. If you are, then you're fine. If your raid is struggling there, then you may need to do more.

Deleted
    You're doing everything correct. Just don't pick AoE talents while in progress for the sake of good numbers.

Further in P3, for the love of god and your fellow Raid members, don't tunnel the boss, even if your target switching is bad. Go full out on every infernal and focus the stars/orbs which spawn behind the Raid.

- - - Updated - - -

Go with EM/PE/EF. You won't be #1 on the fire orbs or infernals, but you won't be totally useless while doing a good chunk of boss damage. Use your second PFE with BL in P3, and your second potion should be used on the 2nd 4x infernal spawn - you can even use the pot for the stars/orbs which spawn right before said infernals.