Thread: Tacticals

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    I had this one guy who managed to die on a Tactical boss fight about 10 seconds in by standing in just about every AOE he could, then spent the rest of the boss fight complaining that he couldn't medical probe res to get back into the fight, before he finally released and ran back then complained how it was bullshit that Bioware had ruined the game by putting up a gate so he couldn't run straight back to join in the boss fight again.

Then he went and pulled a bunch of trash mobs we'd skipped earlier, died again, and cussed us out for not helping him <.<
    those are the people that you wish you could put your hand through the monitor and just slap them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    Then he went and pulled a bunch of trash mobs we'd skipped earlier, died again, and cussed us out for not helping him <.<
    Obvious troll. I have an alliance druid that I was planning on doing that with. Didn't get far though, only like... level 20 I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Is it still possible to do the flashpoints at the levels they were designed for? Tried to do Mandalorian Raiders at level 30 and it boosted us to 65 and wouldn't drop useful loot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaytikat View Post
    Is it still possible to do the flashpoints at the levels they were designed for? Tried to do Mandalorian Raiders at level 30 and it boosted us to 65 and wouldn't drop useful loot.
    Don't think so, but if you can, you'll have to enter it manually and not through the queue system.

The Tacticals should be dropping useful loot for you though.