Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Don't just be a dummy master though, I have a friend who sat on a dummy and could pull really decent numbers on his rogue.. As soon as he steps into a raid and has to deal with movement and mechanics his dps turned into shite.. Learning the basic playstyle of your spec is one thing, learning to do good dps is another. You need to apply more of a "how to do good dps on this fight" approach to every fight, rather than "how do I learn my rotation".

Proving grounds is good training, puts you under pressure and forces you to adapt your own strategy to maximising dps in the situation. Otherwise your best bet is to do it in raids, even LFR.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2015-10-29 at 12:18 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Youtube: Check high viewed and rated guides on your class, this is very good and you learn small tricks that helps you alot.
    Guides: Again, check guides, Icy veins, here on the forums and understand it correctly.
    Practice: Dummies alot of your time, it's like learning a song on guitar, practice and you'll see it smoothens out.
    LFR and dungeons: Yepp, go do some LFR and dungeons where you can play you class during raid enviorment.

Deleted
    Getting your rotation down should be pretty easy, if you play different characters you should strive to have the similar type spells on the same keys for less confusion for example allways have your fillerspell on "3" ect.

Then it comes down to mastering the fights, learn the fights, pay attention to when things happen before they do instead of instant reaction to thing as they happen. When you learn the fight, the rotation can be preformed much more on point and less waste.
    Plan the fight, fight the plan.
    Last edited by mmoc30fc4496f6; 2015-10-29 at 11:42 AM.