Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    It's strange how people are clowning here when 99% of MMO agree with her views.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Later on in the show she mentioned she frequents the MMO-champion forums and has the username "Wells".
    Either that or Endus. Really no difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    A brain surgeon works hard, a farmer works hard a fucking douch bag politician like Paul Ryan doesn't work hard in any way shape or form.
    What and Bernie Sanders is? What has he done besides being in the public sector his ENTIRE life. He hasn't contributed crap. Him or Hillary. Hillary at least tried,but she failed at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    Its funny how knee jerk you people all are with this. Herf derf he said a mean about the bads.

Wasn't there a thread a while ago about how the term "worker" diminishes what slaves went through or some stupid shit? This woman is clearly racist and trying to make slavery seem less awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

What on earth is a republican doing on her show?. She is al Sharpton in a dress.

Didn't we have another thread in which referring to slaves as workers was problematic?

Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.
    hands down the best thing i have ever read on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    Didn't we have another thread in which referring to slaves as workers was problematic?
    yeah, because someone didn't take kindly to the text in one of the more recent common core books or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Crazies can go anywhere they please.
    To be fair, a lot of these people aren't crazy at all. They know exactly what they're doing - and that's getting ahead and earning quite a bit of money along the way. It has become very profitable to be professionally offended in today's society and I foresee that trend continuing for quite a while. She probably has a blog, potentially a Youtube channel as well. Stirring up controversy will earn her views which, in turn, will net her money.

No doubt she'll be invited to all sorts of exclusive gathering and events for charity as well - and they tend to be pretty prestigious and luxurious these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha!

Stupidest fucking thing I've seen all day.

Well done OP.

/raisesglass
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    And this...is a SSJWJ 3!
    This is a Super Saiyan Justice Warrior...

Ugghnnn.... This is a Super Saiyan Justice Warrior 2.... or an Ascended Justice Warrior

And this...

Is to go even deeper, beyond...

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAUUUAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! *land quakes, skies fill with lightning, white straight males cower and take cover in the sewers as the music intensifies*
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich
    Liberals are against discrimination, except when it coincides with their own personal hatreds. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor
    Yah because I'm stroking my evil lapcat while sitting in my Ivory tower of oppression built on the skulls of those less fortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Lol why are morons like this woman allowed to have a platform? We should be highlighting the opinions of people who are reasonable and intelligent.
    As people have noted, reasonable doesn't sell. We like outrageous. Hell, the hits being generated off this thread might cause MSNBC to give her a 10% raise. She, like Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh, know that stirring the shit pot generates buzz and Buzz is good for business.

Though she did have to apologize for her Romney comment, where she singles out his adopted black grand child
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...ey_family.html
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2015-10-28 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Its funny how knee jerk you people all are with this. Herf derf he said a mean about the bads.
    People are just salty you keep showing them how backwards they are. You should take it as an honor when they have to resort to passive-aggressive insults.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    To be fair, a lot of these people aren't crazy at all. They know exactly what they're doing - and that's getting ahead and earning quite a bit of money along the way. It has become very profitable to be professionally offended in today's society and I foresee that trend continuing for quite a while. She probably has a blog, potentially a Youtube channel as well. Stirring up controversy will earn her views which, in turn, will net her money.

No doubt she'll be invited to all sorts of exclusive gathering and events for charity as well - and they tend to be pretty prestigious and luxurious these days.
    I see you are practicing being offended too, planning on making a profession of it? Might be hard, lots of competition here.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kreebs View Post
    Melissa Harris-Perry: "Be 'super careful' about saying 'hard worker' because it demeans slaves"
    An MSNBC host and professional Social Justice Warrior tells a panelist to be "super careful" about using the term "hard worker". Because only the slaves are worthy of that title.]
    for the love of god...
    She obviously is retarded.
    Using this logic, saying a woman is working is misandrist...

Funny because I was actually thinking it might be Wells or Endus or a few others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    Uh, what? Excuse me?

You think that level of douchebag comes easy?
    Damn I was not prepared for this counter, you are truly powerful in the force. Good point Though.

- - - Updated - - -

It's strange how people are clowning here when 99% of MMO agree with her views.....

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

What and Bernie Sanders is? What has he done besides being in the public sector his ENTIRE life. He hasn't contributed crap. Him or Hillary. Hillary at least tried,but she failed at it.
    When the fuck did I suggest Bernie or Hillary did, Not that I believe they haven't contributed anything, but NO I wouldn't call what Hillary and Bernie do HARD work per say either, I would suggest Bernie might relative to the KINDS of work politicians do in general, or at the very least Bernie comes the closest to actually working, rather than like most politicians and and gaming the system.

But none the less, it isn't especially a slight on Paul Ryan, even thought I hate him and Republicans, my only point is that I support the woman in the OP completely, Paul Ryan isn't and in my opinion never WORKED hard a day in his life, saying nothing more or less about him.

And by working hard I mean he doesn't do a job that is at all TAXING physically or mentally, he is just another guy in a suit.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    People are just salty you keep showing them how backwards they are. You should take it as an honor when they have to resort to passive-aggressive insults.
    It's almost like direct insults get you banned.

Just mad you all got rekt on page 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    It's almost like direct insults get you banned.

Just mad you all got rekt on page 1.
    3 guesses what I think about what she said.

Hint: Read past the first page.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    3 guesses what I think about what she said.

Hint: Read past the first page.
    1 guess on how I take you seriously in this issue.

I can act this way to.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

uhm... she argues that single mothers are seen as failures and not ''hard workers'' thats what happened here, whats up with this site and its hard on for ''social justice warriors''

but whatever makes you feel smarter i guess.