Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MicahYoreha View Post
    and, with the laws, and freedoms of the United states to back me.. I can freely call you an idiot.. No help here was offered, only trolling. Thanks, try again.

Also, nice spam Breadisfunny!
    first amendment doesn't apply here please try again. how exactly am i spamming? so is replying to a thread spamming?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    I think you've adequately demonstrated why blizzard banned you. If the attitude you displayed here is even half of what you displayed to blizzard no wonder you no longer have an account :P

HUHUEHUEHUE LOL :P SMILEY FACE WITH TONGUE OUT. DESERVING OF BAN, LOL. Afraid not, not against any rules.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    first amendment doesn't apply here please try again. how exactly am i spamming? so is replying to a thread spamming?
    Yes, if it is not relevant. Quit spamming, out of the thread so we can post more meaningful information. Thanks! Goodbye. If you post again, you admit the reason is only to troll.

Fact, the only reason you and Trolljester keep replying is to troll.

since our friend has left i have a question. jester joe why are one of your avatar's beautiful eyes blocked by it's hair? I MISS THE BLINKING EYES!
    Because the character actually one has one eye, the other is a black void with a red glowing circle.

and, with the laws, and freedoms of the United states to back me.. I can freely call you an idiot.. No help here was offered, only trolling. Thanks, try again.
    You can, but to the forum rules, that would be considered flaming. But hey, we tried to give you the reason, and you refused to accept it. Despite what you might think, Blizzard's Customer service is actually really good, so if they're refusing to repeal it for you, and you're refusing to give us more information (Like screenshots of how many tickets you sent, what they consisted of), there's not much we can do but assume you deserved it, on top of the way you react to being told that it might be your fault. Feel free though to actually give more information if you want, and I will do my best to answer, but I don't seem to get the vibe that you care either way for answers.

10+ Year Old Account
    HUHUEHUEHUE LOL :P SMILEY FACE WITH TONGUE OUT. DESERVING OF BAN, LOL. Afraid not, not against any rules.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, if it is not relevant. Quit spamming, out of the thread so we can post more meaningful information. Thanks! Goodbye. If you post again, you admit the reason is only to troll.
    you don't define the rules here. just because you don't get the answers you want does not make it trolling or spamming. please try again.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

http://i.imgur.com/dvam6Y0.png

That is with ONE 24 hour ban from in-game. Forums? Another story, as you can see here since so many people are pretty stupid on the forums!
    Alright I saw this was edited in, I missed it the first time, but it does quite clearly say "Due to repeated violations", so that implies they have in fact told you before or you have gotten in trouble for this before, which you do admit to the forums being an issue for you.

I also went and found this for you, since you do not believe that spamming/harassing is ban worthy-
    Harassing or Defamatory
    This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people
    Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people
    If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity
    Harassment takes many forms, and is not necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action. The idea behind this is to prevent any one player from consistently being uncomfortable in the forums.
    From http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct#harassment

So, in actuality, if you repeatedly spammed them with tickets and acted anything like you are here to them, that would fall under ongoing harassment to a Blizzard Employee, which probably has graver consequences than harassing another player, especially when it's someone who's suppose to be there to help you. Hope that helps you possibly understand this a bit better.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Alright I saw this was edited in, I missed it the first time, but it does quite clearly say "Due to repeated violations", so that implies they have in fact told you before or you have gotten in trouble for this before, which you do admit to the forums being an issue for you.

I also went and found this for you, since you do not believe that spamming/harassing is ban worthy-

From http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct#harassment

So, in actuality, if you repeatedly spammed them with tickets and acted anything like you are here to them, that would fall under ongoing harassment to a Blizzard Employee, which probably has graver consequences than harassing another player, especially when it's someone who's suppose to be there to help you. Hope that helps you possibly understand this a bit better.
    In that case, you are harassing me. Out of the thread you go since you are unwanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    In that case, you are harassing me. Out of the thread you go since you are unwanted.
    .............are you serious? are you for real? he gives you an answer goes out of his way to help you and you basically spit in his face? yeah i think we're done here. if you were my customer i would probably ban you for harrassement as well.

You asked a question, I'm trying to help. You have an odd definition of harassment then. But okay, have your thread to yourself, the answers you got are the ones you'll continue to get, and chances are you'll just have to restart WoW if they won't appeal your ban.

.............are you serious? are you for real? he gives you an answer goes out of his way to help you and you basically spit in his face? yeah i think we're done here. if you were my customer i would probably ban you for harrassement as well.
    Sadly enough I actually was afk in front of Deathwing for quite a while trying to find that part of the ToS and what not. Not that I mind either way, I don't have much to do besides one last Timewalker dungeon.

You asked a question, I'm trying to help. You have an odd definition of harassment then.
    Oh my, why are you harassing the poor man Joe? *giggles*
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    You asked a question, I'm trying to help. You have an odd definition of harassment then. But okay, have your thread to yourself, the answers you got are the ones you'll continue to get, and chances are you'll just have to restart WoW if they won't appeal your ban.

Sadly enough I actually was afk in front of Deathwing for quite a while trying to find that part of the ToS and what not. Not that I mind either way, I don't have much to do besides one last Timewalker dungeon.
    i have read the tos back to front and could have found it as well. but his attitude made it hard for me to find the tos.......if you know what i mean. just couldn't seem to find the file....

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can see from the way you are acting in this Thread why Blizzard decided to ban you.

What you are doing is also technically bannable? I guess, nice hypocrisy while you're at it. Good job at owning your own argument?
    LOL

10 char rule

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    LOL

10 char rule
    omg hubcap your going to be banned next. watch out hubcap.

Incorrect, spamming by their means only dilutes to in-game and making gameplay troublesome/unavailable. Making one unable to actually spam them, by their own rules. Please try again.
    Ah, okay so you're illiterate and unable to read Blizzards ToU/End user license agreement. Got it. Please, try another thread to troll.
    Afraid not, you're giving your input there without asking for the facts which is a bad thing to do in itself.
    What you are doing is also technically bannable? I guess, nice hypocrisy while you're at it. Good job at owning your own argument?
    Might want to learn to read, though as your name suggests you are nothing but a joker/troll yourself. Reported! Have a nice day, since apparently that is a bannable offense through your own wording here! G'bye!

http://i.imgur.com/dvam6Y0.png

That is with ONE 24 hour ban from in-game. Forums? Another story, as you can see here since so many people are pretty stupid on the forums!

Also, nice spam Breadisfunny!

- - - Updated - - -

Fact, the only reason you and Trolljester keep replying is to troll.
    I am starting to understand why they don't want to deal with you...

I'm not trying to be rude here, but I want to understand something: Is OP's behavior in this thread somewhat typical autism behavior? Because he's obviously got something wrong with him and I want to put a label on it. Anyone have any insight?

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-10-27 at 07:39 PM.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    I'm not trying to be rude here, but I want to understand something: Is OP's behavior in this thread somewhat typical autism behavior? Because he's obviously got something wrong with him and I want to put a label on it. Anyone have any insight?
    why would you think he's autistic?

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is more of a way to complain than to actually have a discussion and hear what other people think, and the replies are hardly constructive.

Closing.