Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    After waiting for ring missions a friend suggested to put spyglasses on my ships so those could afford it pumed everyship i had 1 on it and actualy got lot lf rare missions popping up recently. Got my first ring finely on 1 char, other had 3 rare gold mission in very short time.

All my chars ill focus up getting dwarf crew and full spyglasses get nice sum of gold, gonna take a while and hopefully not a waste if they gonna remove missions at all, i dont think they will because will be unfair to those put a lot of time and effort in there garrison and shipyard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fieranda View Post
    After waiting for ring missions a friend suggested to put spyglasses on my ships so those could afford it pumed everyship i had 1 on it and actualy got lot lf rare missions popping up recently.

That sounds like a coincidence. But I heard that trick before. It might have been you though, I don't remember where I heard it.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Before going on a tantrum of personal attacks as you do on every single post you have ever made when replying to me, at least make some common sense. Read that tweet. Then read it again and realize it is open ended.

I'm not interested in you not agreeing to be honest. You seem to be taking it personally. I genuinely find it a vague statement.

Sorry but I'm not going to deny common sense and logic that the tweet is open ended to not hurt your ego.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus Christ. For the second time. You are the only person that cares about that.

Seriously, check your priorities, because looking at my post count is a bad one.
    Of course the tweet is open ended. The thing is what is the optimal course with the vague info it gives us, not whining about it and dismissing it as useless, like you do.

Your post count: 26 posts just today, more than 1000 this month on a gazillion of threads. You seem to live in these forums. Oh yes, i care about post counts. Especially yours, being 1 sentence and generally not helpful, derailing or asking/stating the obvious. You may be civil, but your contribution in these forums is toxic. I dare you to count my posts and compare.

Deleted
    Waiting for the mount on mage (already have it on 2 others, just this one now, and Admiral achievement), and no rare mission for 2 months. Shipyard is fun.

There are a limited amount of missions that can be up at one time. Clearing existing missions allows rare missions to pop up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Of course the tweet is open ended.

Then stop going on a row of personal attacks if you are not sure yourself. And I won't even comment on the post count attacks. Nobody but yourself cares about that.