Here is some feedback for ya.

http://imgur.com/5XeLILZ

Your mods are a joke.

Get better ones.
    Last edited by badzerath; 2015-10-27 at 06:33 AM.

I agree, most of the mods are biased power-abusing retards. But there are a few good ones out there like Zaelsino, Dars occasionally. Daetur is usually decent too. You just have to avoid ones like Endus, MoanaLisa, and Fencers really. I vote Tradewind, Rich, and Orlong for mods.
    Last edited by Rabka Uhalla; 2015-10-27 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dcuffel View Post
    I agree, most of the mods are biased power-abusing retards. But there are a few good ones out there like Zaelsino, Dars occasionally. Daetur is usually decent too. You just have to avoid ones like Endus, MoanaLisa, and Fencers really.
    Unfortunately, those are the retards in the offtopic threads so RIP.

I remember during 2012 election someone got infracted banned for joking about obama having a stroke or some shit, and on the SAME PAGE someone wished death upon Rand Paul and got nothing.

Inb4 some zealot defends them.

Quote Originally Posted by badzerath View Post
    http://imgur.com/5XeLILZ

Your mods are a joke.

Get better ones.
    I like your style.

I totally Agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by badzerath View Post
    Unfortunately, those are the retards in the offtopic threads so RIP.

I remember during 2012 election someone got infracted banned for joking about obama having a stroke or some shit, and on the SAME PAGE someone wished death upon Rand Paul and got nothing.

Inb4 some zealot defends them.
    I wish I could find out how many times I've been banned from here, all because some butthurt leftist SJW mod didn't agree with my viewpoint...it's gotta be in the dozens.

Deleted
    You want an example of bad modding?

I get directly called 'a stupid twat' by some dude (who was proven wrong in the very next post), nothing happens.

I agree with another post that somebody might be a fucking idiot, I get infracted. My favourite part about this is the guy who originally suggested said poster was a fucking idiot did not get infracted. All I did was simply agree with his/her sentiment.

The modding in this forum has totally gone to shit. I don't really bother posting here anymore since MMO became the Tumblr of the WoW forum community.
    Last edited by mmocc2eb32b347; 2015-10-27 at 08:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    First, I can only apologize for missing that post where you were called a twat. Though we'd like to catch everything, posts do slip through the cracks. It's a big site.

As for the rest of it, bring it up to a global mod, and they can address anything not noticed or discuss your concerns. Posting a thread to flame the moderators is not appropriate.