Ordering a custom build PC?

Does anyone have a suggestion, in terms of websites or stores, where I can order a custom built PC? Not overly confident in my ability to assemble one myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twotonsteak View Post
    Does anyone have a suggestion, in terms of websites or stores, where I can order a custom built PC? Not overly confident in my ability to assemble one myself.
    I don't really recommend any as you are going to pay more than building it yourself. I know a lot of people are scared to build their first machine but it's stupid easy.
    http://video.newegg.com/
    Watch these videos they pretty much go through all you need to know.

I think Cyber Power PC is a pretty reputable site. Alienware is generally way overpriced but they do build good machines with goo warranties on them.

That said, I agree with the above poster. It's super easy to do yourself. Generally, things only fit where they are supposed to go. On my last build, my 4 year old daughter helped and did most of it herself. If she can figure it out, I am sure you can.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like www.ibuypower.com but then again I've only built PCs never bought them, except laptops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    I like www.ibuypower.com but then again I've only built PCs never bought them, except laptops.
    I mean if OP is cool spending $500 more than putting it together on his own that site is fine.

You will be fine building it yourself. Theres nothing that can really go too wrong outside of bending cpu pins. Even then just be careful and it will only take you half a hour.

Deleted
    i was scared myself the first time, but i just did it with a tablet next to me and a guide on building one. Its actually super easy lol

I once bought PC parts at a local shop where they have build the PC for free. The only requirement was that the total cost of the system exceeded 300 Euro or something. Which is really cool since I picked the parts and they just assembled it for free.

ncix.com builds pc's to your spec and only charge $50~ to build it. And they do all hardware testing before shipping so you don't have to worry about RMAs generally.