Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    I have like 700 days among all my chars, I think. Most of that was accumulated in the first couple years where I was a pupil still and most of my time outside school I was in the game (say from classic to wrath). Not so much anymore these days.
    Same for me, I am somewhat near the 1000 Day mark, but its been fun times, and probably a good 33% of time is basically afk time logged into wow while I watch a movie or am just chatting while doing homework (When I was still in school anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    You can check WoW played time with Altoholic at least
    And on a per-character basis without addons by typing /played.
    Unfortunately due to regular interruptions and the resultant afks during the more "sociable hours", then I have racked up a rather scary figure on my main, with the desire to work on alts something I just never get around to.
    Due to EU maintenance being earlier than usual I am unable at present to check what it actually is.

It is at least in several hundred days.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2015-10-28 at 12:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even want to know the exact amount of hours I've spent playing WoW, it's in the thousands at a minimum.

10+ Year Old Account
    34000+ hours of WoW for me.

2000+ in FFXIV

500+ in Diablo 3

300+ in GW2

200+ in TERA

Countless hours in console RPGs.

Pokemon Silver was 120+ and Cardfiighters Clash was 80+ for examples.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know... I suspect that the total count of my hours in Starcraft 2 would be approaching 4,000 by now. Better not know this number.

Total time I've spent on all computer games... I won't even try to estimate it. If I spent all this time, say, developing a business, I would be the richest man on Earth by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.