Poll: Whats do you know about warhammer?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Played Tyranids and Space Marines back in the days but atm i read more the books and get hyped for Total War.
    Also if you want to test Armys try Vassal it can be fun.

https://vassal40k.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    And dumbing that down even further would help how?

40k rules aren't complicated, they've been getting more and more streamlined since 3rd edition onward after the horrorshow that was 2nd ed.
    3rd edition is the simplest the rules have ever been, the complexity has gradually been creeping back with all the special unit and weapon rules.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    3rd edition is the simplest the rules have ever been, the complexity has gradually been creeping back with all the special unit and weapon rules.
    I said streamlined, it's much easier to play 40k now than it was back in 3rd edition, since there slowly bringing back the old style's of special units and weapons charts, instead of 2nd edition which threw everything at the game at once, it took an entire edition to trim it down to size, and since then they've been slowly padding it back out.

But Age of Sigmarising 40k at this point would be like if they took the already pared down from 2nd edition 40k, and then did the exact same cut, there'd be nothing left.

Heard the name, but that's it. Don't know anything about what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    *Plays both tabletop games*

GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN. DRUGS ARE CHEAPER, DO DRUGS.
    a 3D printer is your best friend . Large upfront investment but man it sure beats paying $20 for a piece of plastic. You can find the cad files in the usual places.

I've played the RTS, but since thats not on the list....

10+ Year Old Account
    Warhammer Fantasy is my favorite tabletop RPG scenario.