Deleted

Demonology Mannoroth and Demonic Circle

Has anyone else had issues where if you place Demonic Circle inside Meta shape it won't work, and the circle disappearing.

I don't know if this is a Mannoroth only problem, but it's the only fight where i play Demonology.

I could be wrong but I am fairly sure that the problem lies with spawning a circle on the grated floors.
    Shadow | Warlock | Druid
    <Encore>
    Twitter | YouTube | Twitch
    Streaming and recording all Legion progress, Shadow / Warlock PoV

Deleted
    Yeah sometimes it takes like 4 casts.

Also if you're in Meta it costs Fury to cast Demonic Circle/Teleport, so if you're empty on Fury that is also a possibility.

My circle has disappeared when I place it near the edge of the platform on several occasions :/

10+ Year Old Account
    that shit is so annoying trying to put portal down before going out to bait in p2

Made by dubbelbasse

Deleted
    One can only hope they fix it in Legion... Just like the random disconnects when using Demonic Leap or the Felguard not keeping enough Energy for Felstorm... so infuriating.

Deleted
    This seems to happen when you summon your circle and then resummon it in the other form, you can reproduce it easily anywhere. The cast happens but the circle visually disappears immediately. Interestingly you can actually still use the new circle as long as you don't move more than 40 yrds away from it even if it doesn't look like it's there. As soon as you step 40 yrds away though it's gone for good.

Simple workaround, though not ideal, is just to remember which form you cast your last summon in and use it for your next one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deynai View Post
    This seems to happen when you summon your circle and then resummon it in the other form, you can reproduce it easily anywhere. The cast happens but the circle visually disappears immediately. Interestingly you can actually still use the new circle as long as you don't move more than 40 yrds away from it even if it doesn't look like it's there. As soon as you step 40 yrds away though it's gone for good.

Simple workaround, though not ideal, is just to remember which form you cast your last summon in and use it for your next one.
    Yea. In the end i just dident summon in Meta shape.

My Issue i'm having currently is my macro to use Dark soul and Racial won't activate sometimes.

/cast Dark Soul
    /cast Blood Fury(Racial)

So not sure if this is a known bug or what, but i've noticed it mainly on this fight recently playing demo.