Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If the Alliance wishes to be the cause of the death of more Horde lives, I call for an all out war on Alliance settlements across Elwynn Forest, Dun Morough..etc. Slaughter their peasants and weakling. Butcher their civilians until the rivers and snow banks are covered in blood.

Sadly with anything Blizzard has done that involves high story or main characters involving themselves in the world is done in the books. Most of the characters you've listed have done a lot, just we haven't seen any of it in game.

It's one of those glaring issues I have with how they do lore in general, two big instances would be the death of Cairne and bombing of Theramore. They didn't show one, and the other they pretty much botched.
    "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."

lol first Jaylock thread I chuckled at.
    the faction that has little depth in terms of lore for their leaders right now, and they are kind of... "stagnant"
    /looks at the alliance

Deleted
    Lor'themar got a pretty good development in MoP. I loved how he finally stepped into the action, plotted against Garrosh, almost got on ally side before going full berserk after Jaina's purge, finally finding his place in the Horde. His actions on the Isle of Thunder, and later in the siege of Orgrimmar, really made him shine as the leader of the belfs and as a key figuer in the horde.

Sylvanas is more or less the more consistent leader since vanilla, i expect some good development from her during Legion. Not quite a full redemption, but at least let's make her less "i'm in the horde just cuz plot armor".

Thrall is better off to disappear honestly, almost every horde player went form loving him as the hero from wc3, to hate him after his transformation to green jesus. Let's see how Vol'jin tuns out as a warchief.

Baine and Gallawyx are basically non-exitant (the latter litteraly not even being in game), making them disappear won't make any difference by now.

Deleted
    @mods: thanks for finally banning the mmoc troll again

Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    For someone to turn this into an Alliance vs Horde thing.
    Its always horde never alliance
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AmethystRockstar View Post
    5. Maybe? I don't see why they would kill him off or who would replace him really.

I'm expecting that we lose more Alliance characters than Horde this time.
    5. Liadrin

Hope they kill Anduin once and for all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Since the Horde is the faction that has little depth in terms of lore for their leaders right now, and they are kind of... "stagnant" in terms of their leaders being stale and not that interesting, do you think its time Blizzard completely kills off in game and in lore the leaders of the Horde?

So:

1) Thrall is killed
    2) Vol'Jin is killed
    3) Cairne is killed
    4) Sylvannas is killed
    5) Lor'themar Theron is killed

It would be cool to see fresh, new faces in the horde leadership. It could also intensify the story if the Alliance plan and assassinate the leaders of the horde to cause dismay and possibly dismantle parts of the horde.

Some horde factions side with the Alliance?
    Usually your bait threads are at least believable. This is a low for you, Jayjay, and I hope you can give us, your loving audience, a better show next time.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only 2 on that list that should die are Thrall and Sylvannas. Thrall because he gets way to much story to him compared to everyone else(seriously give Vol'jin or someone else some major spotlight enough with Thrall) though if they just put him on the back burner for a while that is fine.

Sylvannas on the other hand needs to die. She has done way to much evil to ever be redeemed. She has committed more horrible acts than many of the evil beings we have killed in raids. The fact she has gotten away with it to this point can only be summed up in 1 word BEWBS.
    My FC is 0430-8669-1800 add me and send a PM. My safari is Audino,dunsparce,Ditto.

"Insert clever saying here"