Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Oh so that explains House Resolution HR 2107 - The National Anthem Act of 2015
    Hell yeah we should change the national anthem to the Imperial March. Also, its pretty damn obvious that the US is an imperial power, we didn't just put military bases all over the place for no reason.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Hell yeah we should change the national anthem to the Imperial March. Also, its pretty damn obvious that the US is an imperial power, we didn't just put military bases all over the place for no reason.
    Dont joke about the Imperial March ever, soon time to enjoy it again. ~One month \o/
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Oh are nation bashing threads allowed now? I have a few ideas.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    No fucking Emperor, no fucking Imperialism.

Try again you stupid berks.
    This forum is so much less fun when you're banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    yeah the senators and congress (i assume that is who you mean) don't know about trade but some random kid from mmoc does? lol... no really, you make me laugh.
    Go read a book. Learn about the world. Learn about trade.

Trade makes everyone better off.

Signed:
    - Random MMOC "Kid"
    "I find the great thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving."

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    A blood elf druid is a night elf.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    A free Canada is proof we're not Imperial.
    oooooOOOooo but that's what they want you to believe!
    /conspiracystupidity
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water