7+ Year Old Account

Whats your favorite Podcast?

What are your favorite podcasts to watch when your bored or need something to listen to?

15+ Year Old Account
    Coast to Coast AM, I listen to it daily. 99,999999% of stuff there is total bollocks, but the 0,000001% is hooking enough for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rooster Teeth probably.

The Super Best Friendcast
    Brought to you by the folks from the Two Best Friends Play letsplay channel.
    Four gamers with a wide variety of expertises from fighting games to rpgs to survival horror and anything else you want.
    They bring the weekly news of the gaming/anime/comics world with their own in-depth, often crude take on it.

Note: Unless you are familiar with their youtube channel then it might not make as much of an impact on you.

Main Link:
    http://superbestfriendsplay.com/series/friendcast/
    Alternative Link:
    http://superbestfriendcast.libsyn.com/

And for good measure the youtube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSw1tcher/videos

Deleted
    The Filip & Fredrik podcast, they talk shit for an hour - has become a bit dull as of late but it's alright to listen to. They're Swedish so if you dislike non-native English speakers perhaps you should stay away, oh and they're kind of loud.

all time? smodcast, the drunken peasants are veying for that spot though. other then that I listen to the co-optional podcast, how did this get made, hollywood babble-on and cox n crendor show. pretty much stick to the entertienemnt/comedy podcasts.

Ventchat. www.ventchat.com

Started as a wow podcast, now it's just general.

I love "coast to coast am" and "paranormal podcast". I recently started "night vale". "Night vale" is probably one of the most unique shows ever. I listen to old time radio stories once in a while. I also listen to a cooking podcast by Andrew Zimmerman. I was listening to "wow insider" and "the instance", but have stopped since it's getting pretty boring. TED talks are pretty good if your into that.

Deleted
    My favorite's are Aftonbladet's NHL pod wich is an NHL pod (duh) and Ronden, 3 doctors in Sweden discussing alot of things around their profession (Moral/etics, diseases and cases they had etc).

All things considered is the #2 radio show in the US. You have to use their website player to stream it though. They currently have a segment about the European migrant crisis.

all-things-considered/

Convert to Raid for WoW stuff

http://www.converttoraid.com/

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Cox'n'Crendor in the Morning
    SourceFed podcast

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    the drunken peasants are veying for that spot though.
    Aw yeah. PaulsEgo episodes are so good. It cracks me up when Ben loses it over something and can't stop laughing.