Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Hmm...I wake up feeling like super hot after those, but it leaves me with a happy feeling. The day tends to be more joyful as result.
    i remember this one dream about a chick i had. i just looked at her face and felt like everything was going to be all right.....i felt like that for two days straight...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    You could always get addicted to venalfaxine and quit. That produces the most insane lucid dreaming I've ever had.

I know some people that write about what they want to dream about before bed and focus on that narrative when sleeping. Never worked for me but they swear by it.
    i'm already on medication(adderrall and depakote) so no.
    i'll try the latter.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    You could always get addicted to venalfaxine and quit. That produces the most insane lucid dreaming I've ever had.

I know some people that write about what they want to dream about before bed and focus on that narrative when sleeping. Never worked for me but they swear by it.
    Weed works too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    Weed works too.
    Weed actually has the opposite effect for me. I've been using it for around 10 years now to help with sleep and cutting down on the craziness of my dreams, when I do at all.

I'm actually drinking tonight because I'm tapped.

Generally, I dream about the sorts of things that normally happen to me or have happened to me. Occasionally I'll have the generic nightmares everyone has, but it always feels like someone else's dream and I wander around confused. As an example, I have the "gone to work naked" dream and I spend the whole time convincing myself that it's no big deal. Or I'll dream that I'm falling forever and get bored and start looking around. I'm pretty sure I have the most boring dreams around, but it beats what I used to dream about by a fair bit.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i'm already on medication(adderrall and depakote) so no.
    i'll try the latter.
    Depakote? Do you have bipolar disorder? Yes I am nosy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Depakote? Do you have bipolar disorder?
    Thats why she always hates and gets mad at draenei

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Depakote? Do you have bipolar disorder? Yes I am nosy.
    i have epilepsy. i have had several seizures and one almost killed me.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Its a good thing your taking your meds then

I used to be not able to take pills for a long time and had to grind them up into my food
    it was awful
    Last edited by Fawkess; 2015-10-29 at 06:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    I've dreamed countless times about a particular ex or zombies but never a zombie ex.

In particular, I dream about being a different version of myself living a life I'd rather be living.
    Not sure to be sad or glad that it happens to others as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Thats why she always hates and gets mad at draenei
    Good point, haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow
    Im glad your taking your meds then

Also what does it feel like to have a seizure?
    I have never seen one happen and i always wondered what it felt like
    i honestly can't tell you. you black out for several minutes when it happens. at least that's what happens when i have one. every single time. beforehand you start to feel lightheaded,dizzy and unable to focus or pay attention. although the one in the pool caught me completely off guard because it came out of nowhere one minute i was floating on my raft the next minute i was on our patio unable to move because apparently i had drowned and there were paramedics and like a bunch of emergency personnal there. i don't remember anything that happened in between that.
    its not fun because when i resume conciousness i'm confused and wondering why all these people are hovering over me.

7+ Year Old Account
    i honestly can't tell you. you black out for several minutes when it happens. at least that's what happens when i have one. every single time. beforehand you start to feel lightheaded,dizzy and unable to focus or pay attention. although the one in the pool caught me completely off guard because it came out of nowhere one minute i was floating on my raft the next minute i was on our patio unable to move because apparently i had drowned and there were paramedics and like a bunch of emergency personnal there. i don't remember anything that happened in between that.
    Thats interesting but it must feel awful

i thought a seizure was like getting rabies when i was a kid

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats interesting but it must feel awful

i thought a seizure was like getting rabies when i was a kid
    i had one at my dad's grandma's house it freaked her out. she thought i was possessed because she was really religious. apparently i started convulsing and my mouth looked like i was frothing. that's what i was told happened. i just remember sitting down in a chair cause i didn't feel myself and then next minute i'm on the floor with my family hovering over me.

7+ Year Old Account
    i had one at my dad's grandma's house it freaked her out. she thought i was possessed because she was really religious. apparently i started convulsing and my mouth looked like i was frothing. that's what i was told happened.
    It would have been kind of funny if before you had said "hail satan" then had a seizure

I cant imagine having one
    It must be horrible

10+ Year Old Account
    It would have been kind of funny if before you had said "hail satan" then had a seizure

I cant imagine having one
    It must be horrible
    thats when they found out i had epilepsy is when i was at my grandma's house cause the paramedics arrived and told me i had to come along and get tested for epilepsy. i didn't want to but they insisted. my saliva glands haven't been the same since the incident.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2015-10-29 at 06:40 AM.

Weirdest dream i ever had was about Everyone in the world being chairs
    Did it go something like this?

~RAWR!

its not fun because when i resume conciousness i'm confused and wondering why all these people are hovering over me.
    I am glad you are on medication, then. <3 Take care of yourself, cutie...I mean, scum blood elf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Work, school, random shit.

My most recent dream that I remember I was at work where I am a ramp agent and an airplane arrived with Bernie Sanders on board. So my coworkers and I lined up to shake his hand. He shook everyone's hand except me. He ignored me. So I said "I guess I'm voting for Hilary." And he glared at me.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    My most lucid dream was a nightmare. I was on a bus and each seat had clock over it. They all counted down, by the time it hits 0 the person sitting there dies. I remember jumping over a seat to try to avoid me from dieing. Then I see the clock reach 0 and I wake up.

Though most of my dreams are me cuddling with some cute girl. Lonely I guess?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I have lucid dreams, usually nightmares, where I'm aware I'm dreaming but I'm stuck asleep. I have a perception of time, awareness, reasoning. I'll usually dream of things that currently worry me, make me panic, or recent traumatic experiences. I might end up sweaty sometimes and I believe I grind my teeth around this time as well. I also suffer from temporal lobe epilepsy so I guess I just have high brain activity in general. Apparently it was also mentioned I might have seizures in my sleep but I'm pretty sure not since my ex has never mentioned it and usually after a seizure I have confusion and headache where the lucid dreams feel more like a panic attack