Poll: PC, Consoles, Portable or Mobile?

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Question PC, Consoles, Portable or Mobile?

Hello champions! How are you today?! I hope you're all fine and dandy.
    What is your go-to choice when gaming?
    For me, when I'm home, I play on my PC (mainly MMO's, like GW2/Tree of Savior), although I have a 360 with Kinect that I play with my gf sometimes.

But, most of the time, I play my DS. Having a portable video game is great during my lunch time in work.

And for you?

See you soon!
    Last edited by Lotus Victoria; 2015-10-29 at 11:35 AM.

Omg you started a thread without calling me a champion. Praise Jesus.

Consoles for AAA games (I only buy like 0-3 per year).
    PC for online flash games for fun.
    Mobile to kill time with some apps when I'm in class for 2.5 hours or sitting on the train for 2 hours.
    Portable now'a'days is only to replay old games. I only have the original DS and PSP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Generally, its a mix of console and PC, leaning towards consoles when its a game not coming out on PC or is a timed exclusive, such as the next tomb raider game mid november.

Don't have a mobile gaming device (at least not a modern one), and do not play phone games.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Omg you started a thread without calling me a champion. Praise Jesus.

Consoles for AAA games (I only buy like 0-3 per year).
    PC for online flash games for fun.
    Mobile to kill time with some apps when I'm in class for 2.5 hours or sitting on the train for 2 hours.
    Portable now'a'days is only to replay old games. I only have the original DS and PSP.

Thanks for reminding me. I already changed that.

If nintendo put their shit on PC everything would be perfect.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    Thanks for reminding me. I already changed that.
    *groans*

I don't think I'd be comfortable playing my DS or even PS Vita if I had one in public. Phone is something everyone has so mobile apps are a lot better to me.

I honestly havnt had a mobile app thats worth sitting there and playing, I have clash of clans but i ussually just check that while shitting. Other than that PC/console at home, books on the move. Aside from pokemans havnt had a solid handheld game to keep my attention. ANd once you hit adulthood and your driving rather than being driven you find your gameboy/ds time goes down to nill.

PC all the way, i love being able to have everything i need in my free time with an easy alt-tab. And Steam Sales.

PC, definitely. I have both a high-end PC, and a mid-range HTPC that is quite capable of gaming.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

PC is my primary gaming platform. I've got the current console generation hooked up to my TV (PS4, XBONE, WiiU) for exclusives. I own a Vita and a 3DS XL, but neither get much use from me these days. I don't have much opportunity/need for portable gaming and the few minutes I need to kill here and there can be done using my phone (6S+).

But yeah, PC all the way for me.

Mostly PC butonly because my favourite games are for PC (currently D3). Won't spend money on high priced consoles which have high priced games - i tend to wait always for sales and stuff like that. Yes, i'm missing some exclusives, but i also don't have much time to play either.

Only exception is the 3DS, a lot of good games which are most of not all not on pc and at a reasonable price.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.