Thread: Trash respawn

Deleted

Trash respawn

What's the trash respawn time in Hellfire Citadel?

Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    4 hours or until you press "Reset all instances" i'd presume, as this has been the case for raids in WoD at least.
    Are you sure? I'm pretty sure all trash respawns have been removed since a while back, as I can't remember the last time we had to reclear trash, even with 12+ hours spent on a single boss.

IIrc the trash respawned for us the next night as we were progressing on mythic council. That was quite awhile ago so I can't remember properly.

Deleted
    Have you seen them respawn after 4 hours of wipes? 'Cause Cracked believes it's indefinite for them.

Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    IIrc the trash respawned for us the next night as we were progressing on mythic council. That was quite awhile ago so I can't remember properly.
    If the raid disbands, trash respawns, I'm pretty sure. We had someone disband the raid by mistake (it was Heroic even) and when we reformed and went back we had to clear the trash again.

Did the RL remain the same or did it change hands? It shouldn't matter but they may have caused the respawn.

Deleted
    I don't think it respawns at all, been progressing on archimonde, and when we raided a bit over 4 hours, there was still no need to clear trash a second time.

there is no trash respawn aside from a soft reset.

I think they removed trash respawns entirely a while ago...