Coin of Many Faces

Now, I know that Coin of Many Faces has an incredibly long CD of 24 hours. Too long of a CD, as I think most of us would agree. But apparently... mine has a 50 Day cooldown...

Deleted
    So, apperently your UI sucks and just for that you open a thread? ....

better post this in another section cause "Achievements, Pet Battles, and Transmogrification" is wrong also....

Yeah it's ElvUI it does it sometimes. Sometimes it says my DKs Obliterate has a 2 day CD.

- - - Updated - - -

Will agree the CD Is absolutely shitty though, especially for such a cool item. I got turned into Soulare of Andorhal the other day it was great.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    Will agree the CD Is absolutely shitty though, especially for such a cool item. I got turned into Soulare of Andorhal the other day it was great.
    The effect is longer than usual costumes though (1hour + persists through deaths), other costumes usually go away on death and last 5-10 minutes. I think it's fine as it is.

"well it lasts through death so its okay to only be able to have fun for an hour once a day" is a shitty excuse.

Considering the duration being a whole hour, getting hundreds of potential transforms I feel a day is totally fair.

Nobody cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiecutters View Post
    Nobody cares.
    Thanks for your input to this conversation.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Deleted
    Probably more fitting in Interface as others have said. It's just a display bug. Plus 1 day CD isent that bad imo. By now there is so many transformation toys you pretty much never have to look like you, if you don't want to. Even if one of them has a 1day CD