Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://youtu.be/LdhvFWVubbo The Meat Shits would be perfect
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Linkin Park wasn't outdated in the last century because they weren't even around then. They came out in 2001. Also Metallica is not outdated either as they continue to sell every single seat wherever they play. You must be a Justin Bieber fan.
    I'm pretty sure they are older than that. I want to say I saw them in concert (opening for another band) in 2000 or 1999. I don't remember exactly, but those were the years I was really binging on concerts.

I'm not sure the antitheses of not being into Metallica is being into Justin Bieber, either. I am willing to bet there are people out there that like neither, or like both.

ANYWAY.

I think this thread has sufficiently demonstrated that people have a wide variety of tastes and that most of the shit we're endlessly bickering about is entirely subjective anyway. It's definitely not worth the pissing contest over who likes better music or whose music is more current and whose is obsolete. There's not going to be any music that everyone universally likes. Probably the best Blizzard can do is pick a decently well known band that was really popular when their core of thirtysomething attendees was younger.

No one is going to Blizzcon for the band anyway. If you like the band, enjoy the concert. If you liked the band in the past, enjoy the trip down memory lane. And if you don't like the band (I personally don't), that's a great time to play demos and buy stuff at the store when the lines are super short because everyone is at the closing ceremonies. Everyone wins.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    They should get Ozzy back.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G