Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I was wondering if they were maybe going to keep bringing back the max level Molten Core and SS vs TM battleground for the anniversaries. You know, as an easy, no-effort way to say they had special content available. But judging by that scant preview sentence, looks like they're not going to.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let me clear something up for you, convincing CGI makes you believe a character exists in reality. It DOESN'T make you thin some guy is wearing rubber on his face.
    And that can't happen until we see legitimate moving pictures, which as of yet there are none available - the images look as real as real gets, and until we see them in motion, the rest of our thoughts need to be on hold.

Damn, those Warcraft movie stills sure looks darn fine.

Quote Originally Posted by BufordTJustice View Post
    i don't know why, but even after 10 years of playing WoW, i have no interest in seeing this movie at all.
    Me neither, for 3 main reasons.

1. Live action
    2. More orcs
    3. Metzen is writing the story

This movie has "nope" written all over it for me.
    Last edited by Anonymous1987; 2015-10-31 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoususer10 View Post

1. Live action
    2. More orcs

very stupid reasons,lol.

looks nasty.... its going to be worse than dbz

Quote Originally Posted by Ithildine View Post
    If the movie is at the level of Warlod of Draenor regarding the lore and story, it will remain in memories like Evil Dead does...
    What does WoD have to do with the movie?

- - - Updated - - -

1. Live action
    2. More orcs

Pile of stupidity if I ever saw one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    looks nasty.... its going to be worse than dbz
    I stand corrected.

1. Live action
    2. More orcs

Damn son, I don't know in which world you're living... Metzen writting the story? The screenplay in BASED on his original Warcraft I story but he is not involved in the creative process of this movie. The Movie's story was written by Duncan Jones and Charles Leavitt.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    very stupid reasons,lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Pile of stupidity if I ever saw one.
    Please, do explain how they're stupid reasons or shut the hell up and keep riding everything Blizzard does. They're legitimate reasons that I couldn't care less for this movie.

1. Live action looks awful for this film to some of us, just looks plain bad. Their cinematics are great, can understand why they couldn't do that but it's a reason why I'm not into the film.
    2. Why would I be excited for a movie centered around some Orcs when I'm so sick of them?
    3. Metzen is obsessed with orcs, this is bound to have some awful writing.

Pile of stupidity if I ever saw one, god forbid someone doesn't want to see your precious Blizzard's movie because of their own reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Damn son, I don't know in which world you're living... Metzen writting the story? The screenplay in BASED on his original Warcraft I story but he is not involved in the creative process of this movie. The Movie's story was written by Duncan Jones and Charles Leavitt.
    Okay, sorry about that one if I was wrong then. I read on the wow forums that Metzen was involved with the movie, haven't looked up anything else on it because I really don't care for it. That makes it a bit better, but still not tempting to me. But thank god he's not involved.
    Last edited by Anonymous1987; 2015-10-31 at 03:42 PM.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Macabre Marionette is a new pet? Uh, no. It was made a true pet in Patch 5.4. Unless Kaivax meant new as in a new addition to your collection if you don't already own it?
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

The question is, will this be as bad as the Tekken movies? Only time will tell!

Deleted
    For the people complaning about the orcs appearance. Blizzard and Warcraft has never displayed a proper ORC - In MY opinion. Ever since the first time I saw orcs in World of Warcraft, I've disliked their looks. But I've always respected the way Blizzard did it, I personally dont agree but I respect it. Respect peoples art and the way they do it, its subjective and there will NEVER be a right way to do "art". Also the orcs in the Warcraft movie, looks really nice - and I cant wait to see them in motion.

PS. Warhammer ORKS 4 life!

Deleted
    [QUOTE=anonymoususer10;36953124]Please, do explain how they're stupid reasons or shut the hell up and keep riding everything Blizzard does. They're legitimate reasons that I couldn't care less for this movie.

1. Live action looks awful for this film to some of us, just looks plain bad. Their cinematics are great, can understand why they couldn't do that but it's a reason why I'm not into the film.
    2. Why would I be excited for a movie centered around some Orcs when I'm so sick of them?

Pile of stupidity if I ever saw one, god forbid someone doesn't want to see your precious Blizzard's movie because of their own reasons.

Okay, sorry about that one if I was wrong then. I read on the wow forums that Metzen was involved with the movie, haven't looked up anything else on it because I really don't care for it. That makes it a bit better, but still not tempting to me. But thank god he's not involved.[/QUOTE

metzen is obsessed with orcs so this will be bad? I bet you will actually blame him for the fact taht the orcs will win in the trilogy ( since it has to have the ending of the first war)The movie is not even out you cant condem it to be bad just because YOU have an orc issue.

Anyone find that cover art just absolutely hideous?

Deleted
    Can't wait for Orc fanwank: the movie.

Is that Lothar?
    The armor looks a little insignificant, dont you think?
    I kind of expected more bulk... But meh.

Orgrimm looks AWSOME.

The Illidan cover looks awfull.

Hyped for the movie... And the books because i love lore

Madness will consume you!!!

[QUOTE=Kurosu;36953887]
    Please, do explain how they're stupid reasons or shut the hell up and keep riding everything Blizzard does. They're legitimate reasons that I couldn't care less for this movie.

Okay, sorry about that one if I was wrong then. I read on the wow forums that Metzen was involved with the movie, haven't looked up anything else on it because I really don't care for it. That makes it a bit better, but still not tempting to me. But thank god he's not involved.[/QUOTE

metzen is obsessed with orcs so this will be bad? I bet you will actually blame him for the fact taht the orcs will win in the trilogy ( since it has to have the ending of the first war)The movie is not even out you cant condem it to be bad just because YOU have an orc issue.
    1. Have you taken a closer look at them? If so then.....how can you find them bad?
    2. Listen you little shit! If i am forced to say that this movie is based around the FIRST WAR (ORCS AND HUMANS) again....I'm going to MURDER SOMEONE!!!!
    3. You must've not seen the blizzcon 2014 panel haven't you? The movie is going to be 50 percent human and 50 percent orc on it (aka both alliance and horde). That means we're going to see the rise of the horde as well as the human preparing for war! The movie's gonna end with Stormwind burning and the alliance on the run to lorderon. And if duncan said "If the movie's good.....i will most likely make a sequal out of it (aka WC2)".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Is that Lothar?
    The armor looks a little insignificant, dont you think?
    I kind of expected more bulk... But meh.

Orgrimm looks AWSOME.

The Illidan cover looks awfull.

Hyped for the movie... And the books because i love lore
    I expected it to but.....idk for i don't think humans understood what tier 3 gear was back then...because....this was before war. I think it's more or less to that they are in a moist area (maybe the swamp of sarrows).

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-10-31 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elestia View Post
    Anyone find that cover art just absolutely hideous?
    Yes. Compared to all previous novels it looks completely out of place and doesn't even look good. It looks like they just photoshopped some muscular dude to look like illidan.

Quote Originally Posted by Testaxc View Post
    The question is, will this be as bad as the Tekken movies? Only time will tell!
    It's clearly going to have a very narrow appeal. I'm not sure that WoW has a particularly good image ("nerds, lol') amongst the usual movie-going public. One for the teenagers, perhaps.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the still images that's Durotan, Anduin Lothar, and Orgrim Doomhammer?