Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would flipping love an Ulduar adventure. It would have a good amount of cards to mix in as I can see more mechs being added as well as a new mechanic built around titans...maybe affecting giants too? We shall see.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I doubt they'd made Bolvar the Lich King if they did ICC. We'd just go back in time.
    Obviously. Bolvar would just be the reward for defeating Arthas.

That looks very much like Ulduar from my perspective, very excited! Been top of my want list for years now.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Ulduar would be great on so many levels and fits the theme of the picture. ICC would be awesome too though.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's definitely Ulduar and as someone else stated, the secret icon is a dead giveaway.

Mechazod being used for the Brawl is also kind of telling since he originated from Wrath.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

While Ulduar would be way cool, this makes me think underwater. Naga/Azshara type stuff. Serpent Shrine Cavern maybe?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's confirmed to be an Explorer's League adventure. It looks pretty cool.
    BAD WOLF

15+ Year Old Account
    Adventure releasing in a week. With no warning.

I LITERALLY just dumped all my gold on packs

-.-
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post

-.-
    Unlucky. Fortunately I've recently been saving up gold to play arenas so I might spend some of it on a wing or two.

Deleted

-.-
    Don't worry. You won't be missing much. After looking at all the cards from this adventure there are only 3 or 4 with some potential to see play but that isn't even guaranteed because they seem too balanced to me. Cards need to be extremely good to see play nowadays (on your face good level).
    Last edited by mmoc9f0bced709; 2015-11-07 at 02:48 AM.

-.-
    With Blizzcon so close, that was unwise. Always gather currency in preparation for announcements, and if nothing pans out, ie they don't announce anything, then you have a stock pile to nuke.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtarc1987 View Post
    Don't worry. You won't be missing much. After looking at all the cards from this adventure there are only 3 or 4 with some potential to see play but that isn't even garanteed because they seem too balanced to me. Cards need to be extremely good to see play nowadays (on your face good level).
    It's good that they added a new secret to Hunter and Paladin because they have been in need of a bit of a buff /s

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    With Blizzcon so close, that was unwise. Always gather currency in preparation for announcements, and if nothing pans out, ie they don't announce anything, then you have a stock pile to nuke.
    Usually announcements come with warning - all the others gave ample time to save. I got Naxx and BRM wings with gold virtually from scratch as we were given enough time to save
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Usually announcements come with warning - all the others gave ample time to save. I got Naxx and BRM wings with gold virtually from scratch as we were given enough time to save
    They want you to spend real money.

So the entire adventure gives us nearly 100% slow value cards... in a meta dominated by the most aggressive decks the game has ever seen.

Great.

I mean, there are some really cool cards in there, but they're never gonna see any real play above rank 5.

Only thing that looks even remotely positive is that warriors at least got a couple of decent commons. Well, one decent common. The 3/4 with taunt isn't exactly amazing. Y'know, it's no dark cultist we're talking about here.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    So the entire adventure gives us nearly 100% slow value cards... in a meta dominated by the most aggressive decks the game has ever seen.

Great.

I mean, there are some really cool cards in there, but they're never gonna see any real play above rank 5.

Only thing that looks even remotely positive is that warriors at least got a couple of decent commons. Well, one decent common. The 3/4 with taunt isn't exactly amazing. Y'know, it's no dark cultist we're talking about here.
    I got excited for the 3/4 with Taunt, until I realized it was a Warrior card. It seems like they are trying to push for Bolster Warrior, seeing as how Warrior got two taunt cards.

Yeah, it's shame. A good portion of the cards are too slow even for arena at this point.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh