Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I read she has one of the highest IQs in America, like 170 or something. That would definitely help her out career wise.
    I'm not sure if it is 170, but i have also read somewhere in the past that she was very intelligent, and scored well on IQ tests.

I do not put much stock in IQ tests though.

Quote Originally Posted by Emageht Tsoluoy View Post
    I'm not sure if it is 170, but i have also read somewhere in the past that she was very intelligent, and scored well on IQ tests.

I do not put much stock in IQ tests though.
    I don't either.

Unless I score a high IQ.

Then I'll put it in my sig.

Is the only thing I ever see when I look at her. x.x
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sarah Jessicia Parker was sexy as fuck in Hocus Pocus.

Was just watching it with my niece and thinking the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Sarah Jessicia Parker was sexy as fuck in Hocus Pocus.

Was just watching it with my niece and thinking the same thing.
    Yeah same here, Although knowing she married Matthew Broderick ruined her for me...well...that and her face.

As a gay man, I'm rather ambivalent toward hotness of women in general, but I think she's fairly attractive in Hocus Pocus.

The horse jokes are funny (To an extent. The Thanksgiving South Park episode where they kept bringing it up lost me after the 3rd or 4th time just because it wasn't an amazing premise to begin with), but she was quite attracted, and could still be (I haven't seen recent pictures of her), for quite a while.

I love everything about Hocus Pocus, so I'll always defend it :P Best Halloween movie there probably will ever be imo.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    As a gay man, I'm rather ambivalent toward hotness of women in general, but I think she's fairly attractive in Hocus Pocus.
    she just has some weird allure to her in that movie, I really can't explain it, maybe it's because the two other witches are hideous.

I'm glad to see we can agree on something.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is a matter of personal perspective as to whether or not anyone is hot. To me, she is a fairly plain looking woman...even with all the makeup they had to do to her for her Hocus Pocus role.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

7+ Year Old Account
    She looks pretty average to me IMO

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    she just has some weird allure to her in that movie, I really can't explain it, maybe it's because the two other witches are hideous.

I'm glad to see we can agree on something.
    Despite arguing over relatively stupid shit online, we probably have way more in common than not. It's just the things we don't we like to argue about.

The human condition :P

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post

Is the only thing I ever see when I look at her. x.x
    Thanks, now I have a foot fetish. /s

transvestite donkey

i still lol at that

Yes, or at least I most definitely used to think so

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    JTRH NBR.

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I don't either.

Unless I score a high IQ.

Then I'll put it in my sig.
    i have a high(ish) one, and i'm generally a failure at life, so that's my reason for not caring what IQ people have.

Quote Originally Posted by Emageht Tsoluoy View Post
    i have a high(ish) one, and i'm generally a failure at life, so that's my reason for not caring what IQ people have.
    Yeah IQ is generally not a good indication of anything. There are so many more factors deciding if you're going to do something worthwhile that it's almost not relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Despite arguing over relatively stupid shit online, we probably have way more in common than not. It's just the things we don't we like to argue about.

The human condition :P
    LOL, such is life, until the next time we go for each others throats, hats off to you.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    LOL, such is life, until the next time we go for each others throats, hats off to you.
    And to you, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post

Yes, or at least I most definitely used to think so
    Her cleavage definitely contributes.

As someone said earlier, she just aged rather badly. Probably due to smoking, probably due to being very thin.

I loved her when I was younger, and I also remember her from Hocus Pocus and that other film with Nicholas cage:

That's her at age 27.
    Last edited by Malacras; 2015-11-01 at 05:50 AM.