Deleted

[DK Blood] Examine My logs

Hi guys

I open this post to talk about my blood dk logs in, I would love what I do wrong in my cycle dps / tank.

My Armory : ht tp: //eu .battle.net/wow/fr/character/hyjal/S%C3%A0ns%C3%A0/advanced

My logs Rankings Tank Survivability :
    ww w.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/10711549/latest/#metric=ehrps&boss=0&bracket=12

For the most part tank survivability in logs isn't that useful because even things like having a disc-priest in your raid shielding you will bring it down drastically.

Gear wise, you need your legendary ring. It's really nice and can easily boost your damage by quite a bit and also has some nice survivability uses on some fights. I'd also suggest possibly going a more multistrike heavy build, and taking a dps trinket instead of WuE, as we don't really need the extra survivability it provides outside of Tyrant.

Play wise, over a few fights I'm seeing 0 plague leech casts, this is free runes your just ignoring. Hard to fully tell from logs but looks like your overcapping your blood charges. Your defile usage seems fine, but you will probably get more out of breath, especially if you use a multistrike build. You might be spamming BBs a bit too much, considering 1 DS will do more damage than two BB.

Really it's just gearing as far as I can see from a quick glance through the logs.

Deleted
    I compared one of my logs and you do 2 more deathstrikes on a 1.5 min longer fight

Deleted
    The only thing that stood out to me is that you're using Horn of Winter an awfull lot when it's not even needed anymore. (Doesn't generate RP, waste of GCD)
    Taking a closer look, also noticed you're using plague leach but you're not using it alot, you should use it off CD to generate more runes, combined with Glyph of Outbreak it gives you so much. 2 free runes every 25 seconds.

I personally prefer multistrike over mastery to generate more runic power. But that's a personal preference. Mastery is more safe.

You've pretty much got the basics down, just need to get that legendary ring.

To improve your DPS you'd need to go for multistrike enchants instead of mastery and start using Breath of Sindragosa. If you can keep Breath up for +25seconds you're heading the right direction. And also focus on generating more runes with Plague Leech, it's 2 free runes when you're using Glyph of Outbreak.