Deleted

Really annoying lag freezes in WoW especially. Please !

Hello.
    To start with. This is my PC : SLI 780 - i2500k @ 4,7ghz. Acer 27" LED Predator G-Sync XB270HU 2560x1440 IPS, 144hz, 8gb ram, intel SSD 240 gb and windows 10.

I want to believe that this issue appeared after installing windows 10. I have played wow since 2009 and this has never happened before.

What is going on is that I am playing WoW, it doesnt matter what i do. I can be in stormshield on a mount 03.00 when none is playing, I can be in a dungeon, I can just stand still, run without doing nothing and tabing out of the game even and my PC 100 % freezes for about 2-5 seconds. I cant do anything at all, BUT the weird thing is that i can move my cursor when this happens whilst nothing else is responding.
    after these seconds the game works again and i have no error message in windows at all !

It is really annoying and i cant track the issue. losing a lot of momentum when this happens in raids and dungeons. This also seems to happen mainly in WoW as well. I can play BF4 and this doesn't happen at all.

Temps are way more than fine. GPUs on stock, CPU clock has been running like that since 2011 or something. Ram is working according to test.

Edit: I can say this doesnt always happens when i tab out etc. It can be fine for 2 hours , 30 min, 1 hour, you get it. And then just happens every now and then
    Last edited by mmocebc8ec9eed; 2015-11-01 at 09:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It honestly sounds like an addon issue. Have you tried disabling them to test it?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    It honestly sounds like an addon issue. Have you tried disabling them to test it?
    it also happens even when i am not logged into WoW. I can be on the login screen, press esc to close the game and it freezes for a few seconds

Deleted
    When you upgraded to Windows 10 did you update your mobo drivers? try that, chipset especially.