Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Grimes View Post

So, 3.5gigs on a flashdrive won't work? That's all I currently have but if I have to buy another I will.
    It'll work for windows 7 then you could upgrade to 10.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just went ahead and ended up buying this one, apparently everythings already been booted on the USB drive and I just plug it in and go through BIOS to download it i'm assuming?
    http://amzn.com/B01019T6O0

Just went ahead and ended up buying this one, apparently everythings already been booted on the USB drive and I just plug it in and go through BIOS to download it i'm assuming?
    http://amzn.com/B01019T6O0
    It has 45% 1 egg reviews.
    Just use your windows 7 or 8 install it and upgrade for free.

After reading through some of the reviews it's just people bashing windows 10. I still stand by my initial statement of using 7 or 8 and upgrading for free though.
    Last edited by lockedout; 2015-11-06 at 04:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    It has 45% 1 egg reviews.
    Just use your windows 7 or 8 install it and upgrade for free.

After reading through some of the reviews it's just people bashing windows 10. I still stand by my initial statement of using 7 or 8 and upgrading for free though.
    Eh, well I already purchased it. Already using my Windows 10 upgrade from when it was first available. I like it and haven't had any problems with it. People are just bashing it for ungodly reasons. Works flawlessly on my current computer. I ended up buying that Windows 10 one because it was on a USB. Seems like it'll make things easier for me.

Eh, well I already purchased it. Already using my Windows 10 upgrade from when it was first available. I like it and haven't had any problems with it. People are just bashing it for ungodly reasons. Works flawlessly on my current computer. I ended up buying that Windows 10 one because it was on a USB. Seems like it'll make things easier for me.
    Yeah those reviews are from when it first came out so it was buggy. Hope it goes smooth. I keep a USB with windows 7 on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Yeah those reviews are from when it first came out so it was buggy. Hope it goes smooth. I keep a USB with windows 7 on it.
    I was just like, "why the hell not?" on the amazon page when I made my purchase order for the parts. Would of been like 10-15 bucks extra anyways for a USB. Apparently the Windows 10 version i'm buying is already on the flash drive. Seems a little weird but it'll still have the product key in case anything doesn't work out with it. I'll have to wait until sometime next week to have all my parts in to finally build it. Thanks for the advice though!