Bill Maher Vents About Obama’s Refusal to Acknowledge ‘Islamic Extremism’

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...-surprise-you/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4d4J1que0s
    Bill Maher tonight spoke with Democratic Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard about an issue they agree on: the frustrating refusal of President Obama to accept “Islamic extremism” as a global threat.

Interesting perspective and one I agree with, this coming from a liberal like Bill Maher.

I wonder why Barack Hussein Obama refuses to acknowledge what everyone already understands.

Who cares. /10char
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post

I wonder why Barack Hussein Obama refuses to acknowledge what everyone already understands.
    I wonder why xenophobic bigots always mix Obama's middle name into discussions about xenophobic bigotry; because it was shared with some dictator's last name... Some dictator that oh yeah...the CIA initially helped with the development of chemical weapons for, and then later decided to take out despite having no roll in the 9/11 terror attacks.

Why else would Obama's middle name be Hussein? Oh right. Because his father was a muslim, and Hussein is a very popular name, derived from the Arabic name Hassan meaning "Good"/"handsome"/"beautiful".

10+ Year Old Account
    I would think the killing of tens of thousands of extremists through drone strikes is indicative of his acknowledging it as a threat... But apparently not...

I guess you can only acknowledge it if you get up on a stage and bash Islam everyday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obama isn't a Muslim, and we're not stupid enough to fall for your attempt to portray him as such by using his middle name just to rile up the forum.