Timewalking Resto Best in slot?

So yeah, a few weeks ago I had a blast farming timewalking dungeons on a somewhat Bis'ed Blood Death Knight, and for the upcoming Timewalking weekends I would love to do that with my Resto Druid.

Anyone has some experience / ideas which set bonus or items are worth it? Apart from the obvious cloak & ring legendary?

As weapon I was thinking about Tarecgosa's rest, probably in combination with Dream of Cenarius for some sick Wrath healing + damage? Or maybe Valanyr for some fun bubbles?

All opinions are welcome!

Deleted
    There really isn't a whole lot you'd need to change for bis Timewalking in my opinion. Obviously the void tentacle trinket is OP as hell because of its insane damage. I don't have Valanyr myself but a guildie complained that the procrate was nerfed to being super rare, don't have confirmation on that though.

As far as sets go, I think our current set is probably the best for 5 man content with almost infinite mana. Same logic applies to trinket: Throughput/throughput is most likely the best you can get for your 2nd trinket. I'm thinking something like Shards of Nothing, but I don't know how that on-use scales down.
    Last edited by mmoc0b02ba1114; 2015-11-02 at 01:07 AM.

I was doing TBC dungeons in SoO gear with a tank geared heavily for timewalking and I never had any problems keeping him up and we pulled literally everything to the bosses. Only ran into troubles some times when he had healing reduce on him but wasn't something tree of life couldn't solve. IMO you should probably focus on gearing for helping out with DPS output.

ICC rep ring is super BiS for TW, 715 legendary ring is a close 2nd, trinkets, I would say throughput, would say same as CMs if you can't find anything good in previous expansions thus blademaster trinket, and DSI. haste multistrike gear in general, and 4p t18 excluding head , which should be gotten from MoP for legendary meta gem (remember it needs to be 502 or above, item upgrades do not count, learnt this the hard way.). Feet from Mop with enchant and preferably sockets. For weapon tarecgosa is probably BiS due to insane amount of sockets.
    Other than that socketed items and any enchants you can get like chest, legs, shoulders, wrists etc. (I am quite sure socket beats out old enchants though.)

t10 boomkin set might be worth to check out, t12 aswell, can increase your wrath output by quite a bit. (depends if they work for resto though.)

Personally I would just go boomkin instead, but well thats my preference. Due to the 550 mastery bonus you provide to everyone else, which is fairly insane at that gear level.
    Last edited by theburned; 2016-05-02 at 11:49 AM.

Deleted
    I'm currently building a dps set to speed things up a bit for farming the Infinite Timereaver next time. Can somebody tell me what are the best enchants and gems for that?

Mirror of the blademaster does alot of work - with 20+ sockets you dont really have to care about healing trinkets, especially running with a geared tank, so just run whatever gives you the most damage to plow through them

Deleted
    I don't have the mirror yet so currently I have Will of Unbinding and Phylactery of the Nameless Lich.
    But my biggest problem is simply that I don't know which stats will give me the best bonus to dps.
    I mostly have int gems and a few haste. I guess mastery is useless for more dps?

10+ Year Old Account
    These are my sets. Resto gems are int and haste, guardian gems are agi and crit.

Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    Personally I would just go boomkin instead, but well thats my preference.
    Twinked out guardian does a lot more dps than a boomkin or feral.
    Last edited by Illiterate; 2016-05-01 at 07:13 PM.

Deleted
    yo, couple of questions now that i'm seriously gearing my drood for timewalking...

I'm fairly new to the game realistically, played a bit end of cate beginning of mop but never reached level cap till wod, so unfortunately i dont have access to the legendary meta gems nor the cape. what would you say would be the best items to replace them (presuming i would replace the helm and pick up the t12 2p for the extra 10% DoT, but not using the helm from that tier.

i know it hurts my DPS kind of a lot, but i'm still looking to get the best of what i can ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Simpleman View Post
    yo, couple of questions now that i'm seriously gearing my drood for timewalking...

I'm fairly new to the game realistically, played a bit end of cate beginning of mop but never reached level cap till wod, so unfortunately i dont have access to the legendary meta gems nor the cape. what would you say would be the best items to replace them (presuming i would replace the helm and pick up the t12 2p for the extra 10% DoT, but not using the helm from that tier.

i know it hurts my DPS kind of a lot, but i'm still looking to get the best of what i can ^^
    Well you would just replace the meta gem with a regular meta gem, get a cloak with haste/multistrike.