[Barb] resource cost question

Quick question regarding paragon talents:

Is life per fury spent affected by resource cost reduction or is the life per fury spent going from base cost of abilities?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine due to the wording, it's based on the actual amount of fury spent, so the reduced cost.

Well, thats dumb if so, but just as i asumed. Thanks though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Quick question regarding paragon talents:

Is life per fury spent affected by resource cost reduction or is the life per fury spent going from base cost of abilities?
    Tbh i never researched on that until now.

Apparently yes - LPFS conflicts with RCR, so the more RCR you stack, the less LPFS you get. Seems really awkward to me - stuff like Relentless passive boost you defense under 35% but since it reduces fury costs by 75%, it's also crippling your healing at the same time.

I've found multiple posts scattered around where barbs simply don't put the paragon points in the related tab.

However, it seems that the impact of LPFS is relative, due to HotA and WW being the must-go spenders right now and their cost is actually pretty low compared to other skills; hence the RCR has a limited impact. Crusader reach the same conclusion but because thir costs as so damn high that RCR is gain not an issue.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

This seems like it could be one of those things that just didn't occur to Blizz when they were developing the skill sets....