[DPS] Primal Earth Elemental

Hey guys, new Shaman player and just started messing around with the Primal Elementalist talent and was wondering about how to properly use Earth Elemental as a DPS? Since taunt can now be toggled off, I can summon it without screwing up the tanks, and use it as a minor DPS cooldown to fill the gap between Fire Elemental CDs. Or would it be better to just use it as an additional defensive CD with Reinforce? This is all assuming there's nothing stunnable in the area.

The main thing is the reinforce if a situation arises. It lasts long and you can activate it preemptively for a hectic phase - maybe on the move when you wouldn't have much else to do. I am not sure it would do enough dps to warrant the gcd. Tbh I am sure it doesn't. It did melee for a total of 18k on my character in the garrison.

It's not worth the global DPS wise, but it's a pretty good defensive cooldown. Just make sure to get a macro to for the reinforce and time it well so it doesn't screw up your fire or storm ele.

Thanks for the replies guys. I'll just use it as an extra defensive to make the healer's lives easier then.