Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

Israeli Man: "we will gas you until you die"

The irony is astounding.
    http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/1...140951304.html

I've long been a defender of Israel but these recent weeks has made me reconsider my position. I'm now heavily opposed to Israelis brutal methods and serious oppression.
    That said, Hamas and the like aren't any better. But Israel has quickly lost all credibility with their increasingly totalitarian methods. The extreme Orthodox Jews are quite frankly, frightening. And their opinions seem to be more and more widely spread.
    Last edited by mmoc4a603c9764; 2015-11-02 at 03:39 PM.

Deleted
    If you arent either Israëli, Palestinian or a Jew... why would you even pick a side?

I call the entire situation the "far from my bed show" that I also stopped watching because they Always use the same plot.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one wants to comment on the irony of this? No one?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunica View Post
    No one wants to comment on the irony of this? No one?
    No, because no one gives a shit anymore.
    Let them kill each other and just bomb the whole place.

Also, OP. Stop making stupid posts like this.

This is gonna sound pretty bad but might as well say it... are you really surprised with Jews?

Hell this is par for the course for them.

Preach multiculturalism... builds massive wall keeping out every refugee.

Remember the six million! Starts gassing people.

Its like trying to save a drowning hornet in a river. Once you scoop it out and carry it away it will sting your hand. It is simply its nature.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    If you arent either Israëli, Palestinian or a Jew... why would you even pick a side?

I call the entire situation the "far from my bed show" that I also stopped watching because they Always use the same plot.
    yet you feel a need to talk about how you don't care about it? That's ironic. You obviously can't avoid having an opinion on it, even if it is a dismissive one. Well, I care about it and when you do you inevitably take sides.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    No, because no one gives a shit anymore.
    Let them kill each other and just bomb the whole place.

Also, OP. Stop making stupid posts like this.
    Excuse me? Stupid posts like this? I very rarely make topics and if you don't like the topic stay out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The article states it is what one officer said.
    While quite horribly harrowing, that's not an officialy stated policy of Israel - at least I do not recall a press release talking about genocide of palestinians, or what would appear as a genocide campaign (mind you, military operations in Palestine =/= genocide, as much as some would want us to believe).
    That officer should be removed from his post and possible reprimanded further, because statements like that only escalate the situation further. And preventing that should be his job, which he obviously brutally failed at.

Because I'm paying for it, and if you're an American, so are you. The United States currently gives Israel $3.15 billion-with-a-B dollars per year (until 2018), which largely goes into their military budget.

If this was just two foreign countries wanting to duke it out, then whatever. It's not our place to get involved. However, we're currently funding an apartheid state in the year 2015. There's no excuse for Americans to sit idly by and allow this to continue on our dime.

Meanwhile, in less than a century from the Holocaust, a Jewish soldier is threatening to gas children, the sick, and the elderly to death. All because desperate people are trying to fight an occupation with stones. Did the savagery once committed upon them make them savage, or is it just human nature to be a real shitbag to a different ethnic group that one has power over?

I know Israel is surrounded by people that hate them and are in a shit situation but damn, they turned the hate up to 11.

*Edit* Also, no, I have nothing against Jews. I also do not think Arabs are all innocent while the Jews are inherently diabolical. Islam extremism can create brutality the likes of which is difficult to behold. Then again, patriotic extremism does about the same damn thing. Everyone's wrong over there, and getting involved has only made us targets while worsening a thick, endless quagmire of shit and sand.
    Last edited by Lord Kristivas; 2015-11-02 at 02:37 PM.
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    This is gonna sound pretty bad but might as well say it... are you really surprised with Jews?

Its like trying to save a drowning hornet in a river. Once you scoop it out and carry it away it will sting your hand. It is simply its nature.
    I think that it's about acting like a victim for some 60 years has caused this. It's like overuse of the race card. At some point you gotta stop complaining and making excuses and just act responsibly.

This is pure neo-nazi rhetoric straight out of Stormfront. Unbelievable this kind of thing is allowed on MMO.

Deleted
    One guy says something. People say stupid shit all the fucking time. You're really going to blow this up like this? He wasn't "the military's spokesman" or anything, stop acting like he was. You can find people belonging to any group saying horrible stuff, but that doesn't make it interesting.

Don't make clickbait topics.

I agree completely. Cut the military funding going to Israel and we can stay the fuck out of it.

All sides in this conflict are guilty in one way or many ways, but those that believe Israel is pure and innocent are delusional to an extreme.

think I'm done with this awful website. This site is literally worse than a neo-nazi website when it comes to discussion. Mods seem not to care or agree with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenais View Post
    The article states it is what one officer said.
    While quite horribly harrowing, that's not an officialy stated policy of Israel - at least I do not recall a press release talking about genocide of palestinians, or what would appear as a genocide campaign (mind you, military operations in Palestine =/= genocide, as much as some would want us to believe).
    That officer should be removed from his post and possible reprimanded further, because statements like that only escalate the situation further. And preventing that should be his job, which he obviously brutally failed at.
    If taken in the broader context of Israeli behavior and expansionism, these soldiers attitudes are a reflection a broader context.
    I'm not out to hate on Israel. I'm on no ones side in this anymore. But Israel can no longer hide or excuse these things as exceptions anymore. If there are moderate, open Israeli, they're really bad at showing themselves or have no power or influence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Israel can be condemned for many actions, but a rogue officer that has been suspended due to this incident is not one of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    think I'm done with this awful website. This site is literally worse than a neo-nazi website when it comes to discussion. Mods seem not to care or agree with it.
    Pardon? You think I'm a nazi? if you knew anything about me you'd know if many times defended Israel in discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    I've long been a defender of Israel but these recent weeks has made me reconsider my position.
    This has been going on for years, but I'm glad the western world is starting to wake up to it. As radical, far right conservatism declines, so too will the inexcusable support for the Zionist regime. And who knows? maybe in the future, reduced western support will force the Zionists to either learn to be more inclusive, or inevitably perish as a nation.

Don't conflate Zionism with Judaism. That political movement does just as much damage to the Jewish people, as Isis does to Islam. Not all Jews are Zionists, and most Zionists are not Jews.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by karmlol View Post
    One guy says something. People say stupid shit all the fucking time. You're really going to blow this up like this? He wasn't "the military's spokesman" or anything, stop acting like he was. You can find people belonging to any group saying horrible stuff, but that doesn't make it interesting.

Don't make clickbait topics.
    I think it's wrong to try and downplay it or dismiss it.

Because what one officer said = all israel?