Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Question If you were supreme monarch of the Earth...

Personally if I was the supreme ruler of the Earth, I would transplant ideologies and religions around the world to expand capacities of people as well as introduce them to nonreligious ways of thinking as well.

I would create puppet rulers to rule certain regions of land for example like someone to "rule" the Indian Subcontinent who answers to me and to me only.

I would disperse genes around the world to increase genetic diversity like genes for blonde and red hair. I would also fence off huge sloths of land for nature and nature only with little to no human interference.

What would you do if you ruled the Earth?

7+ Year Old Account
    I would ban anime avatars.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would make half the world fight the other half.

I would stay the f*ck out of people's business.

Maybe I would show up once a year for a parade and pin medals on people or something.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Ban religion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fun thread :O

Assuming I had such power, would do everything possible to end global hunger.
    Have everyone become environment friendly.
    Put resources into researching new medicines and space travel.

Nothing too evil or tyrannical.

Make the burger entirely of bacon and call it a day.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    I would ban anime avatars.
    I would ban religion and with that solve at the very least 50% of all problems in the world today.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    Ban religion.
    I hear some places tried that once. It obliviously fixed all their problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    I would ban religion and with that solve at the very least 50% of all problems in the world today.
    I think at best you'd solve about 10% and in the process would create a net gain in issues around the world.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Pour a shitload of money into research for space travel and military expansion so that we might seek out new life and new civilizations...and conquer them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rich countries :
    -Dissociate good and evil behaviours, promote the good intentions, silently punishing evil behaviour, by prison. Illegal/against the law behaviours leads to systematically beeing forced to give money to the country (without evil means obviously). Only evil behaviours results in punishment like prison.
    -Pollution (distributing it, not using things that creates pollution) is considered evil and strongly punished.
    -More money to school and education, more precises way of educating children.
    -No pointless work, only useful work or work based on research. Otherwise, creation or sharing creation. Other state is not encouraged and persons doing nothing don't get much money, not enough to buy what they want, but still enough to live.
    -Unify most things/company that are not related to creation, promote creation.

Poor countries :
    Same as rich countries, except the rich countries are forced to help the poor, especially on education, and supppression of evil.
    Persons/tribes/villages willing to be left alone, are left alone.
    Last edited by Cæli; 2015-11-02 at 11:44 PM.

Force feminist to cook, clean, and give birth to mens babies.........
    (if a male feminist then turn them into a Bruce Jenner and try the same)

oh and force them to play *sexist* video games

Regular SANE woman are free to do as they please and find jobs for a living and work a fair life as men do (alone, together, mixnmatch, etc...)
    Last edited by Arthas242; 2015-11-02 at 11:17 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would not interfere in any way apart from rooting out corruption, politically and corporately.

I would let people get on with things for the most part, there's no way I'd be able to make everyone just do whatever I'd like them to do without coercion.

10+ Year Old Account
    First I would create a single world religion. Sorry jews, muslims, christians, hindus, hindonts and vikings. We're all about the flying spaghetti monster now.
    Secondly I would devote large amounts of money towards forwarding education, scientific development, clean water processing to be shipped to areas where it is in short supply, food enhancement so that more food grows more and faster and military development.

With this I would then focus our scientific development on terraforming, but not for planets like mars and shit. I wanna get rid of the shitty deserts on our planet and make them habitable so that more people can live on earth. Following that we're going for ocean cities bitches. Cities on the ocean floor and floating cities. Badass right? Damn straight. Also I want drugs that make me live forever.

When this is accomplished then we can focus on space shit.

Military funding cause people aren't going to be peaceful about my rule. But instead of this surgical pussy shit that the military does these days, we're scorched earth tactics. One area being more rebellious than others? Burn the entire place to the ground. Let the great spaghetti monster sort em out in the afterlife. But once the people have been pacified we can focus on expanding into space, finding alien life and enslaving it for our great human empire.

10+ Year Old Account
    First, I would stop religion for being part of any political system, people could still practice it, but there would be no more power religion would have over peoples lives.

Second, I would look to sorting all the issues in the middle east, ending the war there, and start to develop something in those countries, so people wouldn't flee from it from either fear of death or from bad development or survival rate.

I would distribute wealth in a way that balances out issues of the poorer class struggling and the affluent class not giving enough for it.

I would introduce birth control to the poorer parts of the world to stop more people being born then the world can handle.

And lastly, I would build a space ship the size of the moon, and send off half the worlds population to the next galaxy over.

Deleted
    Ban religion, greatly invest into scientific research, make all drugs legal and pardon anyone in prison for drug related non violent offenses, greatly limit immigration from poor countries to richer ones to force them to change instead of fleeing like rats

encourage women to have more children to combat an aging workforce through better childcare facilities and tax allowances, high taxes on the very rich, close loopholes that allow tax evasion
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2015-11-02 at 11:21 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I hear some places tried that once. It obliviously fixed all their problems.
    I've never said it would fix all problems though. It's just outdated.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I'd become a Sith lord.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol