Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Make sure money was spent on improving life, rather than destroying it.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Might wanna talk to a psychologist about that.

Or my dick. It's also qualified. Being supreme phallic monarch and all.
    on his super edgy comment..

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Which runs into the issue of basically being and doing morally questionable things.

For instance, I really look forward to getting implants that add a HUD, and AI to my mind stream, etc... but I would not force other people to get the same things... Doing so would be amoral according to me.
    And you really mean immoral. Amoral means without morals. Immoral means contrary to your morals. Forcing implants could be a moral choice to ensure no one has an advantage.

Deleted
    I'd just be a total dictator by banning the mind-policing of social ideologues that plague humanity like a cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    Ban religion.
    You would ban any and all thought relating to the origin, nature or purpose of the universe? Why?
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

I would push the dystopian teen book series thing to its breaking point.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Basic human rights isn't actually a thing. It's something that many countries are falling back on when they want to look nice but conveniently ignore when it suits them and try to portray those who want to change things as some horrible monsters, whilst they themselves are not adhering to it either.
    Seems like you're just trying to change one brand of control for another.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    You would ban any and all thought relating to the origin, nature or purpose of the universe? Why?
    It's not the origin. Because it's outdated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    That's progress for you, mister naughty thinker.

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    I would ban anime avatars.
    /hiss

I would ask for a few Anime sequels / side stories

It's not the origin. Because it's outdated.
    A religion is a- well, just read my sig. Banning religion is silly. You might as well just ban any ideology or belief system that disagrees with you, since that is basically all that banning 'religion' would be. But yes, the origin of the universe deals within the realms of religion/philosophy. I assume then you would ban any philosophy you disagree with as well?
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Deleted
    More like removing one brand.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I do not think forcing someone to do something ever actually accomplishes what you want to do.

Education, peace, and time are the only ways to accomplish lasting change. So I would not "ban" anything.

I would provide Free Education, (all the way up to college), Free Healthcare, and a Basic Income. No other welfare.
    What about murder, rape and theft? Would you ban those? Lots of 'immoral' things are banned in modern times. So it would just boil down to what you thought was 'immoral'.

Deleted
    After "uniting" the earth I would most likely get stabbed by my best friend

Quote Originally Posted by Auberjean View Post
    I'd just be a total dictator by banning the mind-policing of social ideologues that plague humanity like a cancer.
    Is it weird that I have no idea who you're talking about? I seriously don't know if you're railing against acceptance of gender/sexuality issues or for acceptance of gender sexuality issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    What about murder, rape and theft? Would you ban those? Lots of 'immoral' things are banned in modern times. So it would just boil down to what you thought was 'immoral'.
    You're talking to an absolute ruler. Of course it's down to what the ruler thinks is immoral.

Deleted
    Begin work Immediately on the Space Marines.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Is it weird that I have no idea who you're talking about? I seriously don't know if you're railing against acceptance of gender/sexuality issues or for acceptance of gender sexuality issues.
    I was being deliberately vague.

10+ Year Old Account
    And do you naively believe you wouldn't create all new problems by imposing such a policy? You would have things much worse than ISIS to deal with in such a reality.
    Change takes time.
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd make the feline race my second in commands, and all would bow down to their cat overlords.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    You're talking to an absolute ruler. Of course it's down to what the ruler thinks is immoral.
    Yes, but he just said he wouldn't ban anything. That's not realistic. No matter how open-minded some people might think they are in allowing people freedom to do what they please, everyone would still ban things they personally found immoral.