13/13h 711 mw lfg

Currently 13/13H and looking to find a new home for mythic raiding for remainder of expansion and the future. Times I am available are from 9 pm EST to 1230 AM EST. Used to raid hardcore in the past during CATA and MOP but had to take a break in Siege due to real life commitments but now able to finally get back into things.

Please leave your info below or add me on battlenet to chat: Bluelantern#1541

Thanks for your time

_________________Immersion__________________
    Alliance | US-Kel'Thuzad | Tue / Wed / Thur 6 - 9 PM PST

Raid Times -
    [Tuesday|Wednesday|Thursday]

PST – 6PM - 9PM
    CST - 8PM - 11PM
    EST - 9PM - 12AM

Who is Immersion
    Immersion is a new guild on Kel'Thuzad - Alliance. We are a guild led by AOTC raiders with a strong raiding history. We currently seek like minded individuals to fill out our core for Heroic HFC clears and mythic progression! 705+

We supply flasks / pots as well as food to all of our core raiders.

What we are looking for
    A dedicated player who is willing to look up each fight prior to walking in to kill it that night. A Player who takes the extra time out of their day to fully understand their class / spec and what they can bring to the fights. A Player who has a sense of humor, but knows when the buckle down and get progression bosses down.

What we expect from you
    ¤ Basic understanding of Warcraft Logs and how to read logs
    ¤ Ability to listen to a raid leader
    ¤ Full understanding of your class and specs
    ¤ Able to learn raid mechanics and once learned consistently perform them
    ¤ Dependability, determination and dedication and consistency in performance

What we don't need
    ¤ Meter/Number Junkies
    ¤ Immature members
    ¤ Egomaniacs who feel there is nothing to improve

Currently Recruiting

All classes / specs are welcome to apply. Add Rae or any other officer to chat!

For more questions you can contact me directly.

Contact Us
    Rae (Rae#1385) - GM
    Arabus (Araboss#1381) - Raid Leader
    Pvpbot (Myu#1410) - Raid Leader

Thank you for reading my guild spam. I wish you the best of luck on your search! ^-^[