Who's your favorite ?

The teams at BlizzCon will be:

Cloud9 (North America)
    FollowEsports.com (North America)
    SK Gaming (Europe)
    Skill Capped EU (Europe)
    Solari Gaming (Europe)
    Tempo Storm (North America)

I watched the stream on friday/saturday and and enjoyed FollowEsports, SK Gaming and Skill Capped EU the most. If it's one of them, I'm fine.

The casters were also really great. Very professional (despite some mild sneering at NA's playing competence from the EU players) and engaging. I didn't know two of them (the guy on the left and on the right) were Blizz employees. Apparently the curly headed sir on the right is Hermione community manager Lore. Well THAT'S cool - you're allowed to leave the office !

Another nice surpise was Bajheera as post match analyst. Although he couldn't stop telling us, just how much he loved every game, he was a very pleasant moderator, asked the players good questions and also kept his cool when a player from SK Gaming declared the NA teams bancrupt on arena skill (not that harsh but...he didn't hold back).

tl;dr

On the 30th and 31st, Blizz streamed arena matches, they put great effort into it and I look forward to the final at BlizzCon.

Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post
    Who's your favorite ?

The teams at BlizzCon will be:

Cloud9 (North America)
    FollowEsports.com (North America)
    SK Gaming (Europe)
    Skill Capped EU (Europe)
    Solari Gaming (Europe)
    Tempo Storm (North America)

I watched the stream on friday/saturday and and enjoyed FollowEsports, SK Gaming and Skill Capped EU the most. If it's one of them, I'm fine.

The casters were also really great. Very professional (despite some mild sneering at NA's playing competence from the EU players) and engaging. I didn't know two of them (the guy on the left and on the right) were Blizz employees. Apparently the curly headed sir on the right is Hermione community manager Lore. Well THAT'S cool - you're allowed to leave the office !

Another nice surpise was Bajheera as post match analyst. Although he couldn't stop telling us, just how much he loved every game, he was a very pleasant moderator, asked the players good questions and also kept his cool when a player from SK Gaming declared the NA teams bancrupt on arena skill (not that harsh but...he didn't hold back).

tl;dr

On the 30th and 31st, Blizz streamed arena matches, they put great effort into it and I look forward to the final at BlizzCon.
    I really think Baj needs to loosen up on camera, I feel the way he holds the mic like a vice grip super distracting. From experience though, It's one of those things that takes practice and conscious effort at first

Rooting for Tempo although I know there are better teams. The combat RMD EU teami and Cloud9 are cool too.

I don't like that European Turbo team or the NA Beastcleave team.

Deleted
    Where did Blizz buy those discount looking suits ?

Very nerd worthy: Ill-fitting and full throttle budget. While eSports want the professional recognition, going fancy isn't in the cards.
    Still, these things look like they are going to fall apart any minute and smell fresh out of a Cambodia factory.