Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I believe he tries to say the game is more expensive to him considering his income/average income in Brazil. That has nothing to do with the game costing 200 USD (760 Brazilian reals).

http://www.nuuvem.com/item/guild-wars-2-heart-of-thorns

Costs 200 reals (52 USD). Not 760.
    I just thought he was trying to say that it costs 200-220 of his currency. Perhaps I misread it.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    While the zones are great, they do not take a lot of time to get through and really the only reason you have to explore them is the hero points and adventures. We have no new dungeons no fractals, so if you can't find a group to raid with, there is nothing to do for pve. Ya, each zone has a meta event, but you can only to octovine and Dragon Stand so many times before you stop caring. Especially Dragon Stand, since it is such a long event and the rewards are just meh in comparison. That said, the Elite specializations are great, even though I am not a fan of all of them and I like the new stat sets.
    This was one of my problems before the expansion release. I don't think there is enough content with the expansion. Masteries and all that stuff are not content. There are 4 zones. If you look at the initial release and compare 4 zones to 30 odd that came with initial release you can see where I am coming from. I bought 3 expansions. I don't mind supporting A/Net because of the value that I have received from the game but it feels like I bought it for that reason and not because I felt the expansion was worthwhile.

I haven't completed any of the new content because I have work commitments but I am almost dreading starting the new stuff because it feels like it will be over in a flash.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    I don't mind supporting A/Net because of the value that I have received from the game but it feels like I bought it for that reason and not because I felt the expansion was worthwhile.
    That was sort of my feeling as well. I'm enjoying stuff for the most part, but bought it as a "subscription fee" more than for the content. Plus I assume future updates/ Living Story will be gated behind it.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Deleted
    A little shallow, unless you enjoyed the 'adventure' style of grinding mastery points then there really isn't much to do. IMO there is little fuel for the fire to go back and do dungeons/fractals and the open world content like events are hit & miss whether you can get a decent group. I'm feeling a little strapped for something to do whenever I log in.

Will see how much the raiding environment changes this.

if you wait for the price drop, you wont be missing out too much

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    You got to admit it's a shady kind of currency conversion that increases the target currency. Why, I imagine there's suitcases of US dollars flying in all day at this rate ;-)

As for the expac, I'm very pleased with it so far. I've been playing heavily since launch and feel like I've barely scratched the surface.

Here's a good podcast that gives a fair rundown:
    Thanks for posting this. I've been on the fence about it as well, as I'm a really infrequent player.