Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted

there are some elves on the right (dwarf and a gnome in a second row?) and kirin tor on the left (judging by the robe colours).

CGI is fine, ish. Lighting is terribad. Games from 90s look better than pic #3

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    trailer for a trailer...really? is this movie really that bad they are affraid to show more than 15 sec of it?
    Big difference between a teaser and a trailer....and if you didnt figure it out on your own....most movies release teasers prior to main trailer releases...sorta a common ground practice for movie releases....

10+ Year Old Account
    hype is real boys...

now my avatar says it all but i really want to see the alliance story in this movie. with all their flaws and super coolness !
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    armor doesn't look corny or cheesy, damn this is good, i have to say i was disappointed with the leaked photos, but this

#TEAMHYPETRAIN
    Yep, that was just what I was thinking, the effects look amazing, definately looking forward to this.

that 3rd picture...and who is that on the far right? Ming the Merciless? shang tsung?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...ber/wcmt03.jpg

This looks so bad. I almost can't believe it. The lighting and shadows are all wrong.

agreed. teaser looks great except for this one shot imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracbane View Post
    Big difference between a teaser and a trailer....and if you didnt figure it out on your own....most movies release teasers prior to main trailer releases...sorta a common ground practice for movie releases....
    and this is clearly a teaser for the trailer or do fanboy goggles make the last second not exsist?
    "I think one of the problems that Lucas Blizzard has now, in the Lucas Film Blizzard empire, is the fact that he doesn’t they don't have more people around him them who really challenge him them."

Quote Originally Posted by kraft View Post
    AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy gets it. lol

Deleted
    Looks epic, cant wait.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks much better in motion than it does in stills. The good news is there's still another 8 months of post production time so, hopefully they can fix some of the obvious greenscreen to make it look a bit less obvious.

The amount of complaining based off a 15 second teaser is fucking insane. So many cry babies. Too much CGI this, too much that. Fuck off. It's a movie about the Warcraft universe. What the hell do you expect? I'm glad it's CGI, I am glad they kept the over sized cartoony looks. The orcs look amazing, that frostwolf though. The elves, Stormwind. Just wow. It's going to be fuckin EPIC!

Quote Originally Posted by Sabi View Post
    and this is clearly a teaser for the trailer or do fanboy goggles make the last second not exsist?
    Sense. You make none of it. Check the comment I was replying to maybe? And spell check? lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Genoreaper89 View Post
    The amount of complaining based off a 15 second teaser is fucking insane. So many cry babies. Too much CGI this, too much that. Fuck off. It's a movie about the Warcraft universe. What the hell do you expect? I'm glad it's CGI, I am glad they kept the over sized cartoony looks. The orcs look amazing, that frostwolf though. The elves, Stormwind. Just wow. It's going to be fuckin EPIC!
    The irony of course is that full CGI is what most people really wanted. It's understandable. One of the two ways you solve the problem of making CGI creatures and scenery look realistic is to make everything CGI, including the humans, so there's no noticeable compositing. Which is the problem with a couple of these scenes.

So, what's really funny, and this is something I actually kind of feared might happen, is that I think the full CGI scenes with orcs actually look more realistic than the ones with people in them. But apart from the sloppy compositing in the scenes with Stormwind Keep, which is much less noticeable in motion, I think everything actually looks really solid. And there's still a shitload of post production time that should allow them to clean up some of those rough edges.

It's better than the stills - but shows that the stills WERE finished shots, not these mythical "production" shots that will look completely different later.

And...still doesn't look right to me. It doesn't say 'Warcraft", it says "LOTS OF ACTION AND MOTION BLUR AND LENS FLARE AND ARMOR AND SWORDS"...but not Warcraft. I want the MoP cinematic, not this.

And I don't care if you disagree, I've grown to enjoy making fanboys and white knights cry. And I'm okay with that.

Deleted
    This looks so cheap, horrible CGI.

One other thing, and this is just editing choices for the stuff we've seen - Warcraft, and it's universe, is about physical combat...and magic. Where are the Warlocks and Mages? Druids? Where are the spell casters with iconic spell effects? Maybe that's what's missing here...all we see is swords and armor.

Where's the magic?

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    It's better than the stills - but shows that the stills WERE finished shots, not these mythical "production" shots that will look completely different later.

And...still doesn't look right to me. It doesn't say 'Warcraft", it says "LOTS OF ACTION AND MOTION BLUR AND LENS FLARE AND ARMOR AND SWORDS"...but not Warcraft. I want the MoP cinematic, not this.

And I don't care if you disagree, I've grown to enjoy making fanboys and white knights cry. And I'm okay with that.
    it needs to adapt the audience.most of the people didnt heard about Warcraft and they are craving for a fantasy movie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    One other thing, and this is just editing choices for the stuff we've seen - Warcraft, and it's universe, is about physical combat...and magic. Where are the Warlocks and Mages? Druids? Where are the spell casters with iconic spell effects? Maybe that's what's missing here...all we see is swords and armor.

Where's the magic?
    its a teaser for fuck sake.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2015-11-03 at 09:17 PM.

Looks awesome. From the look of it they seem to have successfully translated the look and feel of Warcraft from the games to the cinematic format. Looks to be a quite distinct and recognizable film franchise in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    it needs to adapt the audience.most of the people didnt heard about Warcraft and they are craving for a fantasy movie.

- - - Updated - - -

its a teaser for fuck sake.
    It's a fair question, for fuck's sake. Where's the mages blowing people's faces off with a fireball? You want to pump people up, that's how you do it.