Warcraft Movie Trailer Teaser

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So far so good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Squeeeeeeee

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    armor doesn't look corny or cheesy, damn this is good, i have to say i was disappointed with the leaked photos, but this

#TEAMHYPETRAIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit. My heart can't take it.

Deleted
    meh looks ok but looks a hellot like lotr lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Well..
    That seems pretty awesome!
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

Oh shit, now I'm hyped.

"hurr durr bad cgi, blah blah shitty looking armor, stupid looking orcs, whuaa whuaa I refuse to watch it"

There, I covered all the potential whiners so you guys can just move along and not post today.. it's already taken care of, you can thank me later!

10+ Year Old Account
    trailer for a trailer...really? is this movie really that bad they are affraid to show more than 15 sec of it?

The hype is real.

Quote Originally Posted by hypetrain View Post
    meh looks ok but looks a hellot like lotr lol
    a fantasy movie set in medieval times with armor and swords look like another movie set in medieval times with armor and swords...shocked...
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    trailer for a trailer...really? is this movie really that bad they are affraid to show more than 15 sec of it?
    You're right no movie ever releases a teaser
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

So what you are saying is showing more than one trailer is somehow paradoxically less footage?

Also teaser trailers aren't new things.

Afraid*

Trailers get trailers now? You fluffing kidding me...

And how did he mount while moving? Only mages can do that, in fact didn't they hotfix it so even mages can't now? Someone should report King Laine.

It's called a teaser - Like how Star wars had about 3 teasers before the full trailer. Get with the times dude and learn to spell - can't even troll correctly.

And here I thought this would at least end the complaints about how the armor looks from unfinished images...

If they're "so afraid" to show it, why would they even have the trailer being released on Friday? It's just a different way for them to advertise that the trailer is coming out Friday while giving a slight taste of what to expect. Sure, it's funny to laugh at it being a trailer for a trailer, but leaping from that to bashing is equally silly.

Literally every fucking film released these days does the same. You're either a troll or an idiot.