Issues upgrading to Spotify Premium.

Not sure if this should be in computers or here but:

Folks, I need some help with Spotify and / or my computer. I have the free version and it runs just fine. But I want to upgrade to premium. When I go to purchase, it doesn't let me. It says I need to have Javascript enabled... I had no idea what that was, so I looked it up.
    In both IE 11, and whatever version of Chrome I am using, I looked and it says that it is enabled. I even updated Java.
    What is going on? Or, if it would simplify things, can I do this through my iPad?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure you can do upgrade on your phone or tablet as well. Seems strange that Spotify isn't seeing JavaScript enabled if you followed the steps here. Also Java is something completely separate from javascript so you don't need to update that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedia View Post
    Pretty sure you can do upgrade on your phone or tablet as well. Seems strange that Spotify isn't seeing JavaScript enabled if you followed the steps here. Also Java is something completely separate from javascript so you don't need to update that.
    OK, thanks.... yes, I have the JavaScript applets showing that they are enabled.